Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Saoirse's Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi, I just have a question and figured I would make a diary room to speak things and say things and what not so I'm just wondering like what all do the viewers get to see?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:24 pm

They get to see the common areas like Backyard, Kitchen and Living room. They do not see private rooms or diary rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi so I dont want to say this in front of everyone but if some people have made the plea that they would like to switch than I think you should allow them to do that for this vote and this vote only. This is a different format and people are all getting used to how this goes. I dont think altering the rule for this vote will set a precedent- I think it's a warning that it's just this once and from here on out be mindful of the time frame to vote. I personally believe in general that people should be able to change their vote whichever way until the time is up but this is your game so you shall run it how you see fit. But someone's mind can change so I think it's only fair.

One thing I have seen in games is that the voting window doesnt open until an hour after the nomination and veto ceremonies are over - this gives some time for people to make a last ditch plea before votes are sent in.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi so I dont want to say this in front of everyone but if some people have made the plea that they would like to switch than I think you should allow them to do that for this vote and this vote only. This is a different format and people are all getting used to how this goes. I dont think altering the rule for this vote will set a precedent- I think it's a warning that it's just this once and from here on out be mindful of the time frame to vote. I personally believe in general that people should be able to change their vote whichever way until the time is up but this is your game so you shall run it how you see fit. But someone's mind can change so I think it's only fair.

One thing I have seen in games is that the voting window doesnt open until an hour after the nomination and veto ceremonies are over - this gives some time for people to make a last ditch plea before votes are sent in.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you <3

I like the idea about making them wait an hour. I have seen that in games I have played in the past on another site.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Alright... I'm bored so just for fun I'm going to make a diary room summarizing my thoughts about the cast so far.

Eric Bolling - Alright...this guy is doing the absolute most. I know he probably has at least 7 named alliances. IDK when it would be best to target him, but he is dangerous and needs to go sooner than final 7. I know that I am probably not the only person who is picking up on this - I'll let the chips fall where they do for now, but if theres ever a perfect opportunity to get his ass out, I am taking it

Astrid - She is sweet! I feel confident about my relationship with her for right now, but she is another person that might have multiple alliances due to her activity level and likability.

Joe Exotic - He really doesn't come on hardly at all. I'm trying to build a relationship with him, but it's kind of slow right now.

Oprah - I am loving Oprah! I want to get closer to her and check in with her soon. I have been contemplating warning her about Annalise, but I am sure she has already caught on. I am going to be working on deepening my connection with her.

Olivia Pope - I have never spoken to her. I will DM her today to start a relationship

Bob Barker - Yet another person I've never spoken with, so I will DM him too!

Stacia Lang - I do not know what to even think about Stacia. On the one hand, I do trust her and like her vibe so I consider her a close ally. However the way she dealt with the Lisa situation was really strange to me. I didn't really get why she was so passionate about keeping Rihanna - was it about keeping her or just making sure Lisa goes? IDK. She seems very good at comps too so that's pretty threatening but for right now I would rather be her friend than her enemy.

Fessy - Oh boy! He is a messy boy for sure. I am hearing about all the running around he is doing and it's making me a little concerned that he is not in my DMs as much as he is with everyone else. I feel like I'm on a good page with him but again, I really don't know. I'd rather not be too close to him in general.

Fat Thor - A solid member of the Lucky 7 and I like him a lot - but it seems like everyone else does too. That's something to keep an eye on. I have never had a 1:1 conversation with him, so I am going to try and work on that.

Snorlax - We talked a bit 1:1 in the beginning of the game, but ever since Lucky 7 started we haven't really talked individually. I'll reach out to them today. I like Snorlax a lot and want to make sure we have a good relationship.

Annalise Keating - Shes wild, chile...idk what her deal is but she is messy as hell. I'm just eating up the drama with her and Oprah

Plastique Tiara - Right now, I think she is my closest ally. She is sweet and checks in with me and seems like someone I can really trust. I'm wondering if others see her that way as well. Either way, I plan on keeping her close and spilling any tea I have to her most out of anyone.

Keith - I like Keith, but his attendance is really sporadic. Im don't know if I really have an opinion on him so far in the game or not, but he did win the first veto so that is an indication of his comp abilities. He is in an alliance with me though, so I'm hoping I don't have to worry about him just yet.

RR Eric - I forget he is here. I've never talked to him and barely see him around. I'll be DMing him today to say hello

Da'vonne - We spoke a lot in the beginning, but haven't talked in a little while. I'll reach out to her again! I like her a lot and feel confident about her so I hope I cant continue growing in that relationship.

Cent - We connected a lot on day 1. We haven't spoken in a couple days so I will check in with him today and see where we are at.

Lizzie - She is so sweet - shes the first person I spoke to on this game but we haven't talked in a hot second. I like her tho and hope she feels good about me.

Ikea Lady - She is sweet! I like her a lot - my relationship with her is not too strong, but there is a start to it.

Queesha - we only DMed yesterday about nominations. I'm not too worried about her in the game at this current time

Raven - Shes on for like 1 hour of the day tops. Not too concerned about trying to form a relationship with her.

Lena Luthor - Never seen her around

Juicy - They seem funny but I haven't talked to them yet. I will reach out to them sometime soon.

Rihanna - I put her up only for inactivity and have basically never seen her on here. I reached out to her in DMs and never got a response...so... we shall see

Tahni - They are super inactive, I don't see much of a point of reaching out to them since I don't see them staying much longer.

And I think that's everyone! YEET
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 2:52 am

Fessy can SUCK MY D***. I will get his ass.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Confession - I am feeling nervous that Cent and Tiara could be in on some plan to backdoor me. I'm not sure how much I trust Cent anymore, but I cant let them have any idea im doubting them or I will be screwed. I lowkey don't want Fessy to go, because if he goes than I think that bumps me up on the target list. So, my plan is to play in veto and potentially throw it to a person who wouldn't use it. I don't know if I can manage that but we will see. Maybe just straight up not playing in the veto would be the best thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Joe is asking me about my vote now. I'm getting paranoid that im gonna get called out here LMAO.... Im making people think I voted Fessy because I'm worried that when he was saying hes after "3 people" he meant me. Trying to hide that I knew anything of a backdoor plan. Hope im good here chile cuz EEEKK
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:19 pm

He nominated me because of Dominate!? PLS HOW IS THIS STILL IMPACTING MY GAME I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO BE IN THAT …. chile…. this is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:20 pm

The way I have a vote nullifier and idk who in the hell I would even use it on because I don't think many would be keeping me anyway
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:01 pm

I'm sad that if I was just ever so much faster that I could have won HoH and Veto. I'm just super unlucky
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Don't lose hope, you never know.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:18 pm

My hope is mostly lost rip
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:31 pm

SIS, I just learned to spell Saoirse without having to copy/paste it. Fyte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saoirse's Diary Room   Saoirse's Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Saoirse's Diary Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next