Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud

Go down 
+9
Natalie Negrotti
Syd
SpongeBOT
Big T
Peter
Villanelle
Madison Rose
Bob The Builder
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:03 pm

*julie chen welcome to big brother gif*
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:04 pm

also kim cause she is inactive
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Purple slayed.

Good luck to the nominees!
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

Madison Rose wrote:
i fill like i am going so people vote for kylie cause she is inactive if you vote me out your voting out a queen so please keep me

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS! Don't vote out your queen!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:05 pm

Syd wrote:

Let me help you out there lol
Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:06 pm

Cameron Van Buren wrote:
Syd wrote:

Let me help you out there lol
Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 Tenor

Lmaoooo thanks Cameron :joy:
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:06 pm

guys if i go i love you all you all are amazing
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:07 pm

you guys did great ok fight the good fight if i go
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Real life today was keeping me away :'( I'm sorry guys.

Pedro I understand and I don't hold it against you. Thanks for being honest ... I am sorry I wasn't here today and it feels horrible being on the block 😔 hope you guys take pity on me. I have a family to feed I need this money
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Everyone I am on the block with are great people and wouldn't want neither of us to go home. But if you guys find it in your heart to keep me. I will never forget it I promise I will have your back
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:13 pm

Oh, honey. *hug* I am so sorry. Listen, if you need to vent, my dms are open. I, too, have a chaotic home life. I can listen. I love you
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Oh, honey. *hug* I am so sorry. Listen, if you need to vent, my dms are open. I, too, have a chaotic home life. I can listen. I love you

*Arisa proceeds to abolish direct messaging and cackles menacingly*
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Ultimate Booty God wrote:
Real life today was keeping me away :'( I'm sorry guys.

Pedro I understand and I don't hold it against you. Thanks for being honest ... I am sorry I wasn't here today and it feels horrible being on the block 😔 hope you guys take pity on me. I have a family to feed I need this money

Hope everything is alright!
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:20 pm

Ultimate Booty God wrote:
Everyone I am on the block with are great people and wouldn't want neither of us to go home. But if you guys find it in your heart to keep me. I will never forget it I promise I will have your back

Love you, Booty God!
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:21 pm

sorry bob and kylie but if you keep me and kim we double iconicness i am trying not to quit but we both need the money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Pedro Aboud
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next