Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

HOH and boom goes the house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

HOH and boom goes the house Empty
PostSubject: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:23 am

Controlled chaos...a blindside both to your alliance and the targets. When it became obvious that there is a mole in the house feeding information to the other side, orchestrating the distribution of fire tokens, and keeping count, only to tell the other side. And then...numbers did not add up...not enough fire tokens to ours and someone on the other side getting too many. A mole? Perhaps two? I am guessing three .. JIM, KWAY and BIG T...with a good chance PEDRO is in on it.

My allie T...refusing to listen to logic and blindly sending tokens to Cameron...but Cameron didn't have enough...She sent them to UBG. So my spidey sense is going nuts. They are going to win and start removing our players that our moles identify.

Enter the suave Russell Brand...nobody notices his posts...even the one that praised BB 6 because of huge alliances..."Nobody does That" truth in plain sight and only one notices it. She's watching my posts because I post and then see patterns.

I convince my ride or dies and partner in "crime" to put 30 tokens in my account. The other side's Cameron promises 8 for me and I put 10 on DANY. She knows DANY isn't in the running and had I not waited until 1 minute to 10 it might have worked for them. BUT, time management is a learned skill. 1 minute is enough time to do what she promised. Anything else requires conferring and that cost them their time UBG didn't know where to throw her coins. Ironically if they both threw them on me...they win. Debate cost them...How many indecisive squirrels end up as roadkill.

Burn..a Deep Purple album or what I did when I nominated them tonight. No coming back, right? Wrong. Let Cameron stew and she throws others in her alliance under the bus. Villanelle does the same thing. What does one do with such information? Figure out who didn't play...both on their side. Seeds are planted with Aaron...trust in Jim? He's there with their entire group except for T and Syd....T wouldn't work with me...T is now with them all together in a great lovefest. Sent a message to Syd who responded immediately...Fine.

So much information, so much calm! Hey Spongebob did you know you were thrown under the bus, by Cameron? UBG goes home...Cameron has zero trust in and from the others. Villanelle is scared and might want to work with me...leaving a small group and their alliance with our 10.

You want chaos? I am going to drop a massive Truth Bomb on these guys. I am going to count votes and comment on them. Not one person should pick UBG to stay. They out themselves by the simple act of democracy.

Fittingly...Russell Brand...A small minority cannot control an uncooperative majority, so they must be distracted, divided, tyrannized, or anesthetized into compliance

Good night BB...are we entertained yet? I'm here all week
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:31 pm

This was A LOT for night 4 of competition lol.
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:42 pm

It was! I teach predictive data modeling. I tried it here too..Only problem, data assumes truth and then can be used to predict. All you SOBs in the game messed my modeling up LOL
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 pm

Russell Brand wrote:
It was!  I teach predictive data modeling.  I tried it here too..Only problem, data assumes truth and then can be used to predict.  All you SOBs in the game messed my modeling up LOL
HOH and boom goes the house Tenor
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:49 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOH and boom goes the house   HOH and boom goes the house Empty

Back to top Go down

HOH and boom goes the house
Page 1 of 1