Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

HOH Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

HOH Nominations Empty
PostSubject: HOH Nominations   HOH Nominations EmptyThu May 14, 2020 9:46 pm

Some real shady shit went down last night and it seems you two are at the center of it. An alliance is only valid if you agreed to be in that alliance and you trust everyone in that alliance. I was completely loyal but after I was lied to and condescended last night, for me it was over. I don’t want to be in an alliance where one person, or a secret sub-alliance, makes decisions for the group.

I know this is a big, risky move, and I didn’t think I would be the one to make it. But now may be my only chance so I’m taking my shot. Make me a target, I'm not afraid. Alpha males don’t run this game. 

I am nominating Russell Brand and Pedro Aboud. 

Russell, you hijacked the HOH and you speak in f*cking riddles. Pedro, you have people eating out of the palm of your hand and you're just kind of an ass. One of you needs to go. 
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

HOH Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Nominations   HOH Nominations EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Winning this HOH was absolutely crucial for me because if I didn't, I would have been nominated. It was do or die. I have wanted to do this for SUCH a long time. You've been sketchy ass liars since day 1. Buffy is the head of the snake, but I'm perfectly happy destroying the body first. 

My nominees are Aaron Ramsey and Spongebob Squarepants. 

Aaron, super cute sacrificing yourself for Buffy when you've both sworn up and down you aren't a duo. You're all alone in this game, right? Spongebob, you should be careful whose little bitch you decide to be in this game, it can come back to bite you.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

HOH Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Nominations   HOH Nominations EmptyTue May 26, 2020 9:13 pm

I know you're all probably expecting the usual long and snarky DW speech, but this time I'll keep it simple. When it comes to me and this game, expect the unexpected. 

I nominate Pedro/Peter and Natalie Negrotti for eviction.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOH Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Nominations   HOH Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

HOH Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 2 :: Season 2 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: DW-
Jump to: