Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Questionnaire #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snorlax

Snorlax

Questionnaire #1 Empty
PostSubject: Questionnaire #1   Questionnaire #1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:24 pm

Questionnaire #1

1- What is your favourite part about the forum? I've never really used a forum like this, but I have been able to catch on super easy to everything, so that is probably my favorite part so far. 
2- What is your favourite part about the game so far? I like getting to connect with people, there are some people I feel like I have a good connection with! 
3- What would be one thing you would change? Ummmm maybe the private messaging, and instead change it to private rooms, since you/everyone won't have access to that at the end of the season. The second would be that I'm wondering what the physical comps are going to be... like if they are going to be a link to some type of game/survey and we have one shot to get as many points. I guess I'm just confused there. 
4- If you had to pick your final 2 partner right now, who would it be? Easy - Keith.
5- If you could instantly evict someone right now, who would it be? Stacia Lang
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Questionnaire #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire #1   Questionnaire #1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:30 pm

The challenges will vary. Some will be trivia, some will be endurance type, some will be luck, some will be speed, etc
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Snorlax

Snorlax

Questionnaire #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire #1   Questionnaire #1 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
The challenges will vary. Some will be trivia, some will be endurance type, some will be luck, some will be speed, etc
Thank you for answering! I was really trying to wrap my head around how these will all be lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questionnaire #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire #1   Questionnaire #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questionnaire #1
Page 1 of 1