Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder

Go down 
+6
Daenerys Targaryen
Big T
Kway
Natalie Negrotti
Bob The Builder
Arisa Cox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:21 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifth vote for eviction and tonight it's a straight forward Big Brother vote.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:20pm EST

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:20pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:20am EST Monday May 18th 2020.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The person that receives the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:37 pm

Hey everyone! I really hope I can stay in the game because it’s been really fun so far! I think everyone should do whatever is better for them! Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:42 pm

Hi houseguests,

I just want to say you should keep me in this game because it's in your best interests. I have no real allies, no allegiances, no power. I can be a number or a vote for you.

You want to make every eviction count in your best interests. Consider I can't win comps, why would you want to waste a week by evicting me when there's bigger, more important fish to fry.

Also if I stay I'll do some baking for y'all Wink

Flirty Spy out *peace*
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:43 pm

Good luck Nat and Bob!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 7-3

Spoiler:
you are safe from eviction.

Spoiler:

Hope you had fun in your time with us, thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for a Luxury competition.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Congrats Natalie!
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:10 pm

congrats Natalie!
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Bob you played a great game!
Congratulations Nat!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Congrats Natalie!
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Thanks Kway! ^^

Good luck everyone! Gonna go back to building things lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:33 pm

You're such a good sport Bob, sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Congrats Natalie
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Thanks for safety everyone!

Bob you're a gem and a kind soul, it was a pleasure playing with you <3
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Congrats Nat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Natalie Negrotti VS Bob the Builder Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1