Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:42 pm

So funny because I already told you what I heard that day and how it made me feel.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Looks like it's war from here on out Smile
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:47 pm

My stress level is at 10000000 right now. That bullshit with Kway really set me up for the rest of my game, huh.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:52 pm

God I hate sifting through everything lol. Don't be stressed. It's all good right now.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:57 pm

I know the whole house is sitting there barely breathing lol
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:57 pm

I'm nominating Syd and Big T, hopefully one of us can win veto. Try to get in there to play with the selections.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

That's the plan!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 9:58 pm

I'll be trying for sure. Do you want us to use it if we win?
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:05 pm

Possibly, idk. We can talk it through. Sorry that I was being quiet, I had asked Arisa for an extension because I was dealing with something here outside of the game that delayed me.

Please do not take this wrong way, I have no intentions here to screw you guys over this. I just want to know who was in your ears making you guys nervous of me? Obviously, I don't blame you for being nervous about me if you were being told this kind of information. I would be nervous too and any thoughts about a possible backdoor is clearly justified if you believe I'm going after you. So I'm really not mad about this stuff especially if you had initially thought I was against you.

I really want to know though about the sources of all of this information. It'll help give me a clearer idea on where some of these people stand. I wanna know these snakes lol.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:07 pm

You were never a backdoor target for me, but Kway did tell me a few days ago that you were a sleeper who was going to win comps and take me out. When I dismissed it, he left it alone though.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Yeah during my hoh Kway tried to get on the right side of things and try to shift the target on you. That day I was super tired from that hoh and barely talked to anyone, but I did approach Jim about it and told him I felt uneasy trusting Kway's word after what he had done to us just the round before. If anyone was going on the block as a replacement, it was Kway.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:24 pm

It's so crazy that Kway was that much of a chaos creator.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:26 pm

I'm annoyed DW got in right now Sad
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:27 pm

But good job, Aaron!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:27 pm

I'm good at getting in and Villanelle is good at winning them and you're good at hoh Laughing. Pretty good trio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next