Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:50 am

Yeah it definitely was. I’m surprised no ones commented lmao. I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:52 am

It explains why I was having a hard time figuring out what the heck the vote was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:53 am

Lmao at Kway calling out me and Aaron 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:56 am

this key 3 thing is interesting though
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:57 am

It's so hard to tell what's real and what's not real. There's been so many attempts to try to make me paranoid but since Kway is evicted, I don't know why he would continue on trying to make me paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:02 pm

I don’t see why he would either. I wish he would say names because I want them gone.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm

So it seems like this supposed key 3 alliance is DW, Syd and Big T.

Have they been trying to tell you anything at all? Do they seem sketchy, my interactions with all of them have been pretty minimal.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:22 pm

Well they all seemed to be nice enough with me, so it definitely comes as a surprise right now. DW and Big T did straight up tell me they were voting Kway out, but I still think that has more to do with keeping Natalie in their pocket. DW and Big T reach out mainly when they want info, which I never give because they’re so obvious. I never really talk to Syd unless I’m jokingly flirting with her in the forums 😂
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:25 pm

I'm sketched out by them now lmao. I think what we should do is just act like we don't believe in the existence of this "key 3" thing. We just pretend we aren't nervous about it. I'm gunna try tonight in HOH and hopefully if I win that, I can use it as a way to get some more solid information to see if anyone else is targeting us.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Btw Aaron, I want to show you what Kway sent to me too.

Kway wrote:
Hey Villanelle..I really hope you voted for me to stay. I found out that there is an alliance formed with DW, SYD and Big T and they want you and Buffy out. Please don't trust them.
I'm not telling buffy this. She doesn't deserve my respect. She can save herself.

Sent me this right after he was evicted.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:33 pm

Yeah I’m going to pretend I think it’s kway’s last attempt to be an ass in the house. I’m going to be sending answers for HOH here tonight because we need the win and I can’t compete. I think our three brains together could take it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:49 pm

So big T is completely ignoring me even though I didn’t even try to talk game lol
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Sketchy. DW also only messages me when it's most convenient for her.

She messaged me last night campaigning hard to get Kway out and she basically told me to vote his way because she has enough votes to do it. How would she have all of these votes in her pocket?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:56 pm

So she was SURE she had 5 votes?? That’s interesting because that means there’s two more people on her side. Awesome 🙃
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:58 pm

Perhaps, or she is part of a tight 3 and the other 2 people are just people she just merely convinced. It's hard to say at this point, but this is def something I've seen before lol. An alliance of all these players who are skating by in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers   This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle, Aaron Ramsey & Buffy Summers
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next