Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble?   Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble? EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey Arisa,

This challenge sounds cute and all, but I don't think I'll be competing in this lol. I will say if there is a prize/advantage. I will gladly claim it and then do the post after to keep my total at 0. I think there's other people that need this win more than me, and I am a grandpa. I get this weekend to recharge (and hopefully see if my hookup is available/interested in getting together) Needs need to be met. It's been months now lol.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble?   Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble? EmptySat May 23, 2020 1:30 am

Me this upcoming weekend. I wonder how everyone is doing. Are you actually going to read their post? lol. I'll just be looking like this since these evicted ppl wanted to talk in private rooms. Shady apes.
Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble? GoodZigzagGuanaco-small
Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge #2 - Are You Ready to Rumble?
Page 1 of 1