Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #11

Go down 
+6
Cameron Van Buren
Buffy Summers
DW
Aaron Ramsey
Natalie Negrotti
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Aaron Ramsey wrote:
I don't kiss and tell.

Buffy suggested you should tho. Shouldn't you listen to your leader?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Then we doing all this chatting for what? You wanted a house meeting to be open and YOU can't even share the source. Make it make sense lol.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Natalie Negrotti wrote:
Aaron Ramsey wrote:
I don't kiss and tell.

Buffy suggested you should tho. Shouldn't you listen to your leader?
Holy shit she speaks! Thanks for growing a personality <3
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Cameron Van Buren wrote:
Then we doing all this chatting for what? You wanted a house meeting to be open and YOU can't even share the source. Make it make sense lol.

You're on the block denying it because I won't name a source. The source doesn't matter if the info is accurate. Natalie, good luck in veto lol.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:56 pm

So I'm doing all this chatting and going back and forth with you for you to not even believe me in the first place? Why all of this if your "source" is SO right?
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:57 pm

Well, when I hear that a bunch of people are scrambling and trying to throw my ass under the bus to save themselves, of course I'm going to out the truth about who has been organizing an alliance. Don't even care, I'll admit that I told Aaron the truth.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 9:59 pm

"Truth"

And who is out here trying to throw you under the bus? If I was in this alleged alliance with you, why would I throw YOU out of all people under the bus? Make it make sense Jim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #11   Nomination Ceremony #11 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #11
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3