Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge #1 (Dear Diary) - LEADER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

Luxury Challenge #1 (Dear Diary) - LEADER  Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Challenge #1 (Dear Diary) - LEADER    Luxury Challenge #1 (Dear Diary) - LEADER  EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Whew, first off this forum looks soooooo Cool I love the theme I love the detail the scrolling thing on the front page is so cute so y'all snapped with this!!

Starting off I wanna build as many social relationships as I possibly can, I want to feel good in the early stages to be able to be quiet enough to where people are not targeting me but not too quiet to the point where people don't respect me because I started playing at Jury or something. Since this power goes to a mystery person I might as well give it a shot to see if I can try to dicate the first week maybe to my advantage without anyone knowing.

In terms of getting to know people I'm working on it lol. People be sending friend requests as soon as i popped in so I gotta send them back to everyone else who didn't. But overall I'm super excited to see how this game is gonna go Smile))
Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge #1 (Dear Diary) - LEADER
Page 1 of 1