Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:09 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Tonight is different. DW you are obviously using it on yourself which means you are the sole vote for eviction. I will go ahead and ask you to post your vote to evict either Jim Halpert or Aaron Ramsey on this thread in the next 30 minutes.

Thank you and good luck
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:26 pm

Wow. This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I was absolutely not expecting to win this. I have actual tears in my eyes as I type this.

Buffy and Aaron, I love you both as genuine friends. We started as enemies but we became incredible allies. I know I probably wouldn't be here right now without you guys. You're amazing people and competitors. But this is a game and I came here to win at all costs, and I have no shot against the two of you. Buffy is already guaranteed to win with her extra jury vote. You have been an unstoppable duo in this game and this is my only chance to make a move, and I have to take it. For this reason, I have to evict you Aaron. 

I am hoping you guys can understand and eventually forgive me. It is the complete opposite of personal. You might not want to hear it right now, but I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:27 pm

Thank you so much, DW I love you

Aaron, buddy, I love you dearly. I'm sorry to see it end like this. You're an incredible guy and I cannot wait to be friends after this game
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:28 pm

Good luck final 3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:30 pm

Aaron thank you so much for playing and all the time you put into this game. I know its been a rollercoaster but you did amazing. Stay safe <3 I hope you had fun.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:39 pm

I did have a lot of fun. Not sure I would ever try to apply for the show again though Laughing. Thank you for putting this on and giving us something to look forward to every day. I really got sucked in hard Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptySun May 31, 2020 11:43 pm

I hope the two of you are ready to stay awake for the rest of your fucking life.

I love you, Aaron. Sorry this happened.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:35 am

I would Buffy, but unfortunately it looks like this final HoH is happening over the work week which means I dont think I'll possibly have a shot at winning Part 1... I'll give it my all though Wink
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:50 am

Looks like it’s gonna be me and you, DW I love you
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:53 am

Looks like it... I’ll rest up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - DW Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 2 :: Season 2 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: