Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc Empty
PostSubject: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc Medical-clocks-grandfather_clock-unwell-illness-little_off-nfkn2226_low

Welcome Houseguests, we are here at the end of the game. It's the first part of the final Head of Household. It's a title you want because it not only guarantees you a spot in finals, it guarantees that you get to pick who sits there with you.

The 3 of you can play this part. The winner of this part will face the Part 2 winner tomorrow night.

Tonight I hope you have your pot of coffee or Red Bull ready, it will be a long one.

IT’S ENDURANCE!!!!!!

Starting at 7:00pm EST you have to post on this thread once every 20 minute interval to stay in the race. If you miss an interval, you are out. The last houseguest standing will win this part and move on to part 3.

There is a 2 twists this time. I reserve the right to change the time interval at any point and I will for sure do it multiple times. Sometimes it will decrease, sometimes it will increase. I will give you a heads up but you are to be paying attention to my posts.

The second twist is that this is a timed challenge. I have a pre determined time when this will end and the person still standing with the most points will win. You will win points by answering questions and performing tasks I will randomly post throughout the challenge. You will not know what the cut off time is until I tell you the challenge is over, but I will go post it in my Host area so you know it was pre determined.

RULES

- You post on this thread
- Content of your post doesn’t matter
- If somehow we reach the max number of posts in this thread (999 I think) I will make a new one or if I’m not around someone else can make it

INTERVALS

7:00:00 to 7:19:59
7:20:00 to 7:39:59
7:40:00 to 7:59:59

And so on
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:03 pm

good luck ya'll!
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Well good luck!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:04 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:20 pm

4:20 blaze it
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

yo
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:43 pm

hellooooo
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc A0267d10
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:02 pm

POINTS UP FOR GRAB ALERT

Be the first to post on this thread the answer to this question and score 2 points

What TV show did I tweet about watching today?
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Dynasty
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 pm

dynasty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc   Final Head of Household Part 1 - Tic Toc Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next