Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Vote/Reasoning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Jury Vote/Reasoning Empty
PostSubject: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Hi Arisa,

For the vote reveal, I would just like for the following to be shown.

"If you can't beat them, join them until you can beat them."

*locks in DW's key to win*

So reflection and reasoning for this vote...

I would be lying to myself if before final 2, I wasn't prepared to cast an Anti-Buffy vote just because it seemed like the jury was just ready to put on their best lip stick and give her their vote. BUT I want to make it clear that this is a PRO DW vote. I think DW blew Buffy out of the water with her final 2 performance and gave me everything I wanted in a winner. The biggest trait I was looking for is self-awareness, and DW was able to articulate how there was a method to her madness, even if as a jury we weren't understanding it at the moment, and it paid off! She got to the final 2. I'm really proud to cast this vote. Will I think she gets 4 more since Dany has expressed she's voting for her? Don't know. But she played a hell of a game and it definitely doesn't call for her to have 0 votes.

Ignoring the fact that Buffy is Stacia Lang from season 1, there was particular three moments in Jury Questioning that made her lose my vote...

1) Calling her game defensive. I just don't think we were ever going to agree on that. I truly don't understand how winning 5 HOHs, 1 Veto, a DPOV, and a luxury comp to get an extra jury is seen as defensive. She DOMINATED the game. Evident because she was never nominated for eviction. AT ALL! She controlled it from the beginning to the end, OWN IT! I also thought she should of given WAY more credit to Aaron as a dynamic duo for she didn't win all of those competitions by herself.

2) If you say you would of gotten to the end without your comp wins, and I ask you to paint a picture of how you do that, A) You should answer the question because as I look at it again, she didn't. B) Why are you bringing ME up? Buffy said the following "I was asked to put you up many a time. Many times I deflected from your name and that started as soon as Big 10. No one was against you, but people didn't see you as someone they were aligned with. We never had a room, but you were girl gang. Aaron wanted you gone well before you left, but I didn't let that happen." I don't know what her intention were mentioning this, but how I took this was "Be grateful that you're even on the jury because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be able to cast this vote" And for that I say F*ck You.

3) The discrediting of DWs game. This was probably the final straw. A BIG critique of mine about Buffy was being a sore winner. Because she had so much control of the game, I felt everyone else was almost shamed for even THINKING about going against her because they would then go home. I still remember how it felt reading Buffy's reaction to Natalie's attempts at saving herself. I may of been able to look past the other two things, but I couldn't with this. I wanted to feel good about the vote that I cast, and I know I wouldn't of voting for Buffy.

Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:23 pm

You spilled in here a bit
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm

Jim Halpert wrote:
You spilled in here a bit

Hahaha too much? I hope everyone else went into a deep dive of their vote!
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Go read the HOH and BOOM GOES THE HOUSE in my diary room. A complete devolution into paranoia...and that last minute before the HOH ended and the following reveals was the fuse LOL
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:29 pm

Cam just hated me lmaoo I don’t feel bad I was shitty in final 2 because I was actually blindsided. Thanks tho lmao
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Buffy Summers wrote:
Cam just hated me lmaoo I don’t feel bad I was shitty in final 2 because I was actually blindsided. Thanks tho lmao

I didn't hate YOU. I did however hate the DEATH GRIP you had on this game and that there was nothing I could do about it lol. You got your win though. You did the damn thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Vote/Reasoning   Jury Vote/Reasoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Vote/Reasoning
Page 1 of 1