Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

F2 vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

F2 vote  Empty
PostSubject: F2 vote    F2 vote  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 2:39 pm

I came into this game wanting to vote for somebody who had it all. Social, strategy and comp wins. Somebody who experienced ALL aspects of this game. I think both of you guys have played an incredible game and an amazing representation for this crazy season. I came into jury roundtable with the idea that my vote for going to Buffy and even though DW was my closest ally, I did not want to be biased. However, the way DW articulated her game made me appreciate it much more and the moves that she made that are often called ‘weak’ were smart for her. She wasn’t afraid to point out her flaws and took accountability for everything she’s done in this game. This is what I thought Buffy was going to do; owning her dominating game. To give us more of an insight to her game beyond what we assumed or saw. To talk about the role that Aaron had and how she would’ve played without him. this is not what I got. Personally I love you both and I know we’ll all be friends/mutuals after this! And whoever wins tonight, doesn’t mean the other played any worse.

My vote is for DW <3
Back to top Go down

F2 vote
Page 1 of 1