Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:08 pm

Lmao, I'm sooo tired of this!!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:42 pm

I want to lick you yeah!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:43 pm

OMG I have no clue why it said "I want to lick you yeah" lmao I said Eff yeah!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Yikes!!!
Well thank you!!!!

My tongue is ready.
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:47 pm

LMAOOOOO
Ok so what are you thinking about the vote? We have to evict two peeps right?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:06 pm

I want Hailey out obvs loll.

And prob Maggie because shes kind of inactive!!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:36 pm

I'm on the same page! Since we are only voting for one person but two people are leaving, do you wanna split our vote? Like you do Hailey and I do Maggie?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:39 pm

Yeah that’s probably a smart bet!!

I like that plan
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:41 pm

LET'S GO
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Lmaoooo so down for this!!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Well she's gone! Time to wake up and smell the roses cuz its HOH day!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Let’s win this thing tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:54 pm

Ari told me about a possible alliance with the three of us. I think we could do really well.

I also was thinking about a 6 person alliance including me you and Ari so that we make sure we have votes in case one of us ever goes up.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:03 pm

I would be down!!

I talked to Ari about it as well and mentioned you.

Who else are you thinking for the alliance??

I'm personally really concerned about Riku, I think he's telling a lot of sweet nothings and low key wants me gone from this game but he's being careful because he knows I'm good at challenges!!
Back to top Go down
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:09 pm

I'm concerned about Riku because he seems like he doesn't trust you and Ari. At least that's what it sounds like from what you and Ari have told me.

I was thinking me you and Ari as the main alliance, and we can include Barney. I just feel like he's a straightforward person.

For the 6 person I was thinking me, you, Ari, Daniele, Patrick, and Kam. I thought of Kam because she didn't nominate my trio when she was HOH. I know she nominated yours but I think it was random since it was week 1 and it would be good to have someone from yellow on our side since there are still 3 of them.

OR if we don't want Kam, we could make it me, you, Barney, Ari, Daniele, Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose   This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & David Rose
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next