Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Only Arisa, Cent, Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato have access to this room

Requested by: Rose the Hat
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Hey!! I wanted to make a room for the two of us, if we ever wanted to chat about anything between you and me!! Thank you for being so understanding about that Riku thing!!
Back to top Go down
Daniele Donato

Daniele Donato

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:18 pm

hi rose omg thanks for requesting this! and no worries about the riku thing! im super excited to work together in this game!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Of course!! I thought this would be easier than the DMs!!

Good luck with this endurance!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:09 pm

I'm hoping that you and I are going to be safe tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Daniele Donato

Daniele Donato

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:18 pm

same here rose!! i havent talked to kalus much so i am a bit nervous but i hope i will be alright and i hope you are too!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:41 pm

I hope I can get your vote to stay!! Klaus is wrong about his assessment of me, I've never been able to get a fair shake in this game, it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:16 pm

That private room thing. It's literally better than PMing and easier to organize and look back at messages. That's all it is, it doesn't mean I'm aligning with everyone. Klaus is using this and skewing it to make me look really bad and far worse than it actually is.

If I'm evicted, Klaus is getting his way and it's not great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato   This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Rose the Hat & Daniele Donato
Page 1 of 1