Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
that is what i was thinking. we need a pawn that is why i really wanted to strategize with liza and shelli because we cannot gun for both david and rose one of them wins veto and barney goes up and goes home. because rose and david would for sure come with a plan the next hoh and they are so good at these comps
shelli is spilling tea to kam, but.. liza is good to strategize with
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:33 pm

you guys have to nominate different than me bc you need to play that sweet middle. I am going hard ksksk
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Ariana Grande wrote:
Rose and karen are my noms yall. If Rose wins and karen is up, she will take down karen, and I will have to put Klaus. which idc but it's better if I only need to get Karen, rose, and barney up ssksk. what yall think? Rose gonna play the veto regardless

for your game 100% put klaus up. rose is for sure gonna be in veto anyways so yeah. i think i would do rose and karen just so they can't use the veto on each other
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:35 pm

Ariana Grande wrote:
you guys have to nominate different than me bc you need to play that sweet middle. I am going hard ksksk

i am in such a tough position because i cannot nominate shelli or i would go back on my word for when she decided to keep me over rue which now looking back i didn't even need her vote so that was lowkey frustrating and now she is a wild card lmao
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:36 pm

guys Rose is my #1 target. Idc about the other 4 lol rn, bc she will literally win her way to the end
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
Ariana Grande wrote:

i am in such a tough position because i cannot nominate shelli or i would go back on my word for when she decided to keep me over rue which now looking back i didn't even need her vote so that was lowkey frustrating and now she is a wild card lmao
unfortunately if shelli is up against one of them, she's going home... she does have the double vote power however?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:38 pm

omg shelli won that too? LMFAOO do you think she would use it in our favor if like rose is next barney and we want rose gone?
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Ariana Grande wrote:
Rose and karen are my noms yall. If Rose wins and karen is up, she will take down karen, and I will have to put Klaus. which idc but it's better if I only need to get Karen, rose, and barney up ssksk. what yall think? Rose gonna play the veto regardless

Ahh true if both of them are not noms, they will take each other off.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

100% best case scenario after this double is if rose and david are sent to jury
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
omg shelli won that too? LMFAOO do you think she would use it in our favor if like rose is next barney and we want rose gone?

I hope so. She told me she hoped we can continue being good allies and I really want to trust her but idk after she spilled stuff to Kam
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Patrick Star wrote:

Yessssssssss
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:43 pm

Peter Griffin wrote:
Patrick Star wrote:

I hope so. She told me she hoped we can continue being good allies and I really want to trust her but idk after she spilled stuff to Kam
lol she did so just be like good luck girl omg i love u, but secretly we dont f w/ her like that no more hahaha. #FakeAriana

If I win hoh, I plan on messaging karen hey you're safe and then nominating her jskajahajahahahhahah
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
omg hahahaahaha i wish this could happen, we need christie to manifest it
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:44 pm

lmaoooo savage!!
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:45 pm

I don't get why shelli would want to be aligned with klaus, he put her up and if it was as a pawn, he risked her safety! we haven't done anything to her!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star   This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Ariana Grande, Peter Griffin & Patrick Star
Page 54 of 64Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next