Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat

Go down 
+5
Barney Stinson
Klaus Hargreeves
Momo
Rose the Hat
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:35 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your 4th vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted. 

You have 1 hour to vote aka vote by am 9:35 pm EST Monday June 15th 2020.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. You will cast your vote in your Diary Room. Title the thread "Eviction Votes"

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:36 pm

The Luxury Challenge will start at 9:45pm

Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:56 pm

I hope I have the votes to stay!!!

But if I don't, me and Riku can star in a sitcom together in the pre-jury house <333'

In all seriousness though, I was nominated twice so far in this game, forcing me to try to reach out to people in the house. Simply making connections with people doesn't mean I'm in alliances with everyone. I never really was able to steer clear of drama no matter how hard I tried.

Most things said about me in this game so far were flat out lies. For instance, Klaus told Barney that I was campaigning for him to be evicted in round 1. That is simply bullshit. I would never campaign to save an inactive player over an active one. Be just as wary as others in this game, I'm hardly a rumor starter like some people in the game. I don't plant false seeds in people's heads.

Nonetheless, do what you all feel is best. No hard feelings either way <333
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:00 pm

I just have two words for u guys:

yip yip.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:00 pm

So I made that up just to test Barneys loyalties to you and I guess everything came straight back. That is credit to how you have manipulated people into being loyal to you. If she stays, it will only continue.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Barney was on my orange team, and he reached out to me about this because it's totally fucked up. Me trying to campaign against an active member to save Justin Trudeau, is a grimy ass move and I don't blame Barney for confronting me about it if he thought that was true.

Was it a test, Klaus? Or was it a way to turn people against me? Is that your real angle here? Are you trying to make people think I'm some kind of manipulator so you can get me evicted. Perhaps a little bit of over exaggerations?
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:06 pm

test my loyalties

I went back to Rose gave no names and said

'someone told me you wanted me out vote 1 to gain safety I won't give names I just want to know if it's true'

she comes back the next day after I said if I win I guess I have to go after Rose

then she tells me you told her I was after her but you had to tell her because I would never make a play against you because you're so sweet

what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Sure looks like Klaus is the one who is spreading little false seeds in people's heads. Who's the real manipulator here??

What's everyone being told by Klaus? I would just be careful about what to believe. I'm not making alliances with everyone, but that's something Klaus wants you to believe. He wants to manufacture scenarios to make it look like I'm some kind of "manipulator."

If you all evict me, you are all falling for Klaus's lies. It's ironic to see Klaus accuse me of being a manipulator WHILE manipulating everyone into believing it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:12 pm

Good luck Rose. Everybody told me you have made a private room with them including myself saying the same thing. That is the reason for my backdoor. We can sit here and expose and quote conversations all day long
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:13 pm

I'm someone who prefers private rooms over PM'ing. Making a private room does not automatically mean alliance. Season 3 sure won't be fun to look back and read through if everything is done through private messaging. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:16 pm

GUYS PLEASE SAVE ME. Today is my birthday and i dont want to go home Sad
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:20 pm

10 minutes & I still need a few votes
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Rose how many different combinations of final threes did you form? Plus other alliances. All people need to do is compare notes. Did you tell me you were going to use the veto on me if I was up and then tell the other nominee the same thing? Did you tell me you wanted Lauren out and told other people it was Riku and told Riku it was me. 

I don’t know what lie was created but I know from my experience with you that you are anything BUT the straightforward loyal player you claim to be. 

Besides the fact that you’re an amazing competitor it would be impossible to beat you, you are great with your words and spinning things. I would NEVER make up a lie about you and I’m not one for public call outs but it’s clear that it has to be said. A big reason why I stopped responding to your messages in that room was because I heard about all your serial alliances and messy game play. If you’re trying to be loyal to everyone then you’re infact loyal to no one. My vote is based on strictly gameplay and nothing personal <3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:27 pm

The way I am being painted right now is skewed and exaggerated. I'm truly not playing the type of game that people are trying to imply I am.

I'm good at certain challenges and bad at certain challenges. I'm not some crazy challenge beast that is unbeatable. I lost tonight. I lost HOH the other night to Riku. I'm not unbeatable lol.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:29 pm

1 minute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Momo vs Rose the Hat Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 3 :: Season 3 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: