Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cent

Cent

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:12 pm

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs Kam

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your 8th vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted. 

You have 12 hours to vote aka vote by 10:12 am EST Saturday June 20th 2020.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. You will cast your vote in your Diary Room. Title the thread "Eviction Votes"

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:35 pm

Happy Juneteenth everyone 💞 Kam I love you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:39 pm

good luck noms! and

Happy Juneteenth everyone

such a great comps today in these dark times black people are facing! BLM

Thank you CENT
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Happy Juneteenth guys! I’ve had a blast playing this game and it’s crazy to me how you can make great connections with people that you literally don’t even know what they sound like LMAOO I honestly don’t have anymore game left to play. I feel like I’m ready to call it quits tonight. Thank you guys for an awesome time and I wish you all the best. Love you Klaus! I hope you stay <3
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:01 am

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs Kam

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Congratulations, everyone voted <3

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 5-3
Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST for your 2nd luxury comp of the season!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:03 am

Wow guys if you weren’t going to vote for me, you should’ve just said. I would’ve appreciated that much more. To the people who lied to me and they know they have, I’m definitely taking this personal. So f*ck you. Cent it’s been a pleasure Sad
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:26 am

Alright so I wasn’t going to do this but whatever I realized I was too blindly loyal to a group of people who didn’t do the same. Im leaving and I’m not trying to come back into this fake house so I might aswell expose what I know. We had an alliance called ‘6 pack’ from day 1 with Riku, Peter, Ariana, Kam and Patrick. I was so loyal to this group and I did everything to help them. After Rose evicted Riku, I stayed up 20 hours to avenge him and with the support of the team, I did. Now fast forward to last night, Kam told them to evict her but apparently they’ve been desperate to get me out. What I know is, Ariana and Peter are playing the biggest snake game ever. It was exposed that Ariana was in an alliance with Liza and rose and a couple other people I don’t want to mention. Ariana has alliances all over the house and she lies to every single person. Peter is also doing the same thing. Barney and David watch out because Ariana is coming for you guys. Shelli and Daniele if you think Ariana is with you, I promise you shes not. Bea Miller I don’t know if you voted me out too but if you did, just know you’re the ultimate goat in this game. I was willing to fight for you.

Kam I love you and I know we’ll be good friends after this!!! This game was never going to be fun without you and I’m glad you stayed. Kill it boo. I’m rooting for you! <3
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:36 am

good luck Klaus congrats Kam!
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:51 am

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  Screen13
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 am

I love you so much Klaus! You were the most loyal person ever. I never had to be concerned about if you had my back. I just knew you absolutely did. I never thought I’ll come across someone with your kind of heart in this game. You deserve the entire world and so much more. Playing this game with you since literally the hour I logged on to this forum has been so much fun. We literally hyped each other up, corrected each other if either of us did something wrong, and supported each other if either of us were feeling down. I never believed I would have that in a game like this. I’ve definitely found a good friend for life. I’m going to miss you so much! #Klam <3
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 am

Barney Stinson wrote:
Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  Screen13
There is. momo wasn’t lying about the yipster group that Liza created that wanted me gone. Ariana and Peter dropped our 6 for them last night. I also know that Ari, Liza and Daniele are a close group. Barney and David you’re next if you don’t win hoh
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:27 am

Kam wrote:
I love you so much Klaus! You were the most loyal person ever. I never had to be concerned about if you had my back. I just knew you absolutely did. I never thought I’ll come across someone with your kind of heart in this game. You deserve the entire world and so much more. Playing this game with you since literally the hour I logged on to this forum has been so much fun. We literally hyped each other up, corrected each other if either of us did something wrong, and supported each other if either of us were feeling down. I never believed I would have that in a game like this. I’ve definitely found a good friend for life. I’m going to miss you so much! #Klam <3
you’re the realist person in here!! #Klam
Back to top Go down
Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Omg you know what, you literally did the following:
1)Accused me of a girl's alliance publically in 6 pack several times. You SHOULD have talked to me privately about it. There is no girl's alliance. You got played by a 12 year old by the name of Hailey Burns? icon queen legend.

2)You accused me of MY VOTE when the votes were as expected from our "alliance" during the second eviction.  WHAT THE HELL MAN. The votes from our alliance were what we expected, your side people didn't come through, but you thought instead of asking me privately to put me on blast...again??????

3)David told Peter who told me about you wanting to evict me. I LITERALLY TOLD YOU IT WAS FINE. I said omg don't worry still love you REGARDLESS. This was a HARD DECISION, and I UNDERSTAND. And you still went to David and told him I told you everything etc some more added bs, and then David came to me. That was so overwhelming and upsetting. That is what pissed me off.

4)You told me David was going to put me up on the block and you steered him in a difference direction.I asked him yesterday late at night and he said it wasn't true.

5)Momo told me that you told him that Barney was going to nominate me and Kam. Yesterday I asked Barney and he said that's not true.

YOU showed me that YOU didn't trust ME. There was no trust to begin with. If you did trust me, you had a pretty weird way of showing it. Kam is the only reason you and I were still here together. Please do not blame my decisions based on what you did. You can be hurt, but it was NOT personal. Like at all. Your feelings are valid, but like I will never regret this vote based on your feelings. I hope you can forgive me for your sake, but I don't need your forgiveness. The only regret there is for Kam, who I a million percent would prefer to go farther than me. Kam hates me, and I will feel terrible, but I don't have much else to say on the topic. I hope you can eventually forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 pm

This is literally all bullshit wow. I can’t believe you’re lying like this😂 I never told momo anything. I never said David was putting y’all up
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 pm

But let me leave before Arisa beats my ass 😂 get Ariana out

Kway likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam    Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Klaus Hargreeves vs. Kam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next