Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #12

Go down 
+4
Patrick Star
Rose the Hat
Shelli Poole
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #12 Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Power of Veto #12 Player Selection

Good evening Houseguests,

Before we get to the challenge, we must select the last 3 players that will participate. At Exactly 10:25pm EST I will post on this thread a question or task. The first 3 people to correctly answer different answers will participate in the POV tonight with our Head of Household and 2 Nominees.

You answer here on this thread.

REMEMBER I'M LOOKING FOR ONE ANSWER EACH BUT UNIQUE ANSWERS

See you in 7 minutes
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Question

Which Smurfs made an appearance in Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue? One answer each. Looking for unique answers
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:25 pm

papa
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Papa Smurf
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

hefty
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

Brainy SMurf
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Hefty
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Hefty Smurf
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Shelli, Patrick & Rose

Shelli Poole likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Wait not Rose sorry. Still need a 3rd
Back to top Go down
Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson

good luck guys!<3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Wait I'm blind, Rose did get it. Don't mind me lol
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Power of Veto #12 - Read on Me

Power of Veto Challenge #12 Clipart-reader-3

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto players are
Eliza
Klaus
Kam
Shelli
Patrick
Rose

Please read this story, you have 10 minutes then I will post more

A series of spectacularly inconspicuous furniture; its discreet elegance allows it to be present in any space without distracting from the things that actually matter.

The traditional 9 to 5 office no longer exists, and it’s time to let the furniture catch up. Whether at home, or on the 28th floor of a skyscraper, our workplace deserves affordable, practical solutions that also manage to let the surroundings shine. This simple line of thought is what made Space Encounters, the architects of the Boring Collection, decide to shift the focus away from the furniture and onto other more important things. A small shift, resulting in a process where they redefined office furniture and designed a collection that refuses to take any attention.

In the end, a person still has to sit. The basic elements were at hand; the task was to choose between already existing, certified components. By taking worldwide standards into consideration while trying to minimize their impact, Space Encounters assembled a line of archetypal furniture: an entire collection shaded in a muted grey tone that gives the designs the unique ability to completely blend in with its surroundings. The tagline: It’s not about furniture. It’s time to put everything else front and center: your interior, the view, that other great chair, your pictures on the wall, and most importantly the people you care about.

What really stands out about the Boring Collection is how the designs manage to be anything but outstanding. Their true virtue and potential become apparent when the different products are arranged in a group and multiplied: allowing our workplaces to instead turn into a space that does not distract from what needs to get done. From nine till five, that is :-) . After clocking out, the collection simply fades into the background, allowing you to shift your focus onto the finer things in life. And on that note…

Now that this story has come to an end, what are you going to do as you click away? Whether it’s having a beer with your colleague, building a new train set with the kids, or finally inviting mom and dad over for a family dinner—take the time to shift your focus. Every morning at 9am, the Boring Collection reappears, waiting for you to start your day.

This is very boring so please stop what you are doing and don’t read it.
Once upon a time there was a very boring child. Her name was Rosie. Everyone thought she was boring but they didn’t know she was full of excitement and pranks. She never had a friend because whenever she tried to make one they always thought she was boring. Until one day that all changed.
One day she went to school. There was a new girl at school. Her name was Lucy. No one wanted to be Lucy’s friend. Everyone thought she was boring but she was full of excitement and pranks as well. Lucy asked to be Rosie’s friend. Rosie said yes. “Everyone thinks I’m boring,” Lucy said. “I don’t think you are,” Rosie said kindly. Rosie had a diary. Rosie said to Lucy, “Do you want to do a prank.” “Yeah! I’d love to!” said Lucy. “You love pranks? So do I!” said Rosie. Rosie wrote in her diary, day 1 of pranks. Put whoopee cushion under teacher. “This is going to be fun!” said Lucy.
Just before the end of lunch, Lucy and Rosie put the whoopee cushion on the teachers chair. Soon the bell rang. The teacher sat on it. Then there was a big FART!!! The girls giggled. A girl said the teacher farted. Then everyone said, “EW!!!” To win Pov“Who put a whoopee cushion on my chair!” shouted the teacher angrily. Then everyone ran out the door.
The next day everyone in Lucy and Rosie’s class was wondering who did the prank. Post "This was boring" in red on this thread. Lucy turned to Rosie and said, “I think we should tell them.” “I think so too,” said Rosie. They told everyone. Everyone was so surprised that they threw them up in the air saying, “Hooray!” while they were in the air they both said, “You’re my best friend!”
From that day onwards they were never lonely and they always did and showed their pranks to everyone. (Including the teachers.)
If you read my very boring story (which you shouldn’t have), then I hope you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:31 pm

This was boring
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:32 pm

This is boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #12   Power of Veto Challenge #12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Challenge #12
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next