Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Winner Pick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cent

Cent

Winner Pick Empty
PostSubject: Winner Pick   Winner Pick EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:20 am

Okay so as of today, I see Rose The Hat steamrolling this thing. I feel like Tiara was in a hard place. Taking the shot at Rose (The comp beast) would have kept her game at the same place. Especially since the other side of the house wanted Rose gone anyway. That group of 4 was not gonna stop targeting him just bc he got out Rose. If anything, that move helps Klaus bc his minions would still be in tact. Now taking the shot at Klaus gets rid of the leader of that side BUT it keeps a clear comp beast in side. I do think Tiara made a great move in reaching out to Rose before hand to try to get some safety out of not backdooring her. Do I think it will work? I'm not sure. There aren't many people left to pick from, but I do like the move. I believe the decision came down to who is more dangerous, a comp beast or a social threat? I think with Rose's social game being SOOOO bad, the social threat in Klaus was viewed as more dangerous. Klaus would have been working with 4/7 people. A very easy path to final 3. Rose on the other hand HAS to win out. She's the next big threat to take out. Everyone knows that the only way they win is to get Rose out. They'll kiss her ass until they can make a move. So yeah, I guess the right move for Tiara was to take out the blindspot of the season. 

And yes, I did just talk myself through this lmfaooo.

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva likes this post

Back to top Go down

Winner Pick
Page 1 of 1