Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose

Go down 
+2
David Rose
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:25 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your 14th vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted. 

You have 20 minutes to vote aka vote by 8:45pm EST Thursday JUNE 25th 2020

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. You will cast your vote in your Diary Room. Title the thread "Eviction Votes"

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Everyone voted <3

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 2-1
Spoiler:

Congratulations on making final 5 you guys! I'll see you at 9:30pm EST for the 15th Head of Household Competition. 
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
David Rose

David Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Aww thank you everyone. Kam you will definitely be missed.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm

awww kam! love you girl, good game!
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 pm

So sorry Kam!!! it was great meeting you <333
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:56 pm

I think I played too nice so to honor the great Klaus, I need to do some exposing.

Shelli just sent this to me.

Patrick and Rose are two people i would have liked to go this week, having you and david on the block made the choice so hard for me especially with what Eliza wants. Im sorry Kam, Since im close with both of you i have to think about my best way to win in the end and i think its david. Im so sorry, it was great getting to play with you!!

This message comes after her other message where she told me she wanted to go to the end with me. The poor Jury management jumped out LMFAOOO

Anyway take care guys! Love you all!

Klaus Hargreeves, Patrick Star, Ariana Grande and R like this post

Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 pm

SpongeBOT, Ariana Grande and R like this post

Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Kam wrote:
I think I played too nice so to honor the great Klaus, I need to do some exposing.

Patrick and Rose are two people i would have liked to go this week, having you and david on the block made the choice so hard for me especially with what Eliza wants. Im sorry Kam, Since im close with both of you i have to think about my best way to win in the end and i think its david. Im so sorry, it was great getting to play with you!!

This message comes after her other message where she told me she wanted to go to the end with me. The poor Jury management jumped out LMFAOOO

HMMMM interesting
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 pm

Love you Kam!!

Kam and Klaus Hargreeves like this post

Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:04 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
Kam wrote:

HMMMM interesting

Lol take from that what you will, i was trying to manage jury while evicting someone of course i am going to say that id rather it be anyone else. Clearly it wasnt good management but thats what it was. If anyone needs to talk about it, you know where to find me
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:06 pm

That is just weird to me because I felt we were in a good place too. To say me and Rose were your targets this week is just really surprising to me at this point
Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm

like i said, i said what i said to try to have Kam leave as least upset with me as possible. not because it was the truth

Ariana Grande likes this post

Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm

ahh i see i mean smart game move but it kind of confirms that you are a liar. Noted.

Amy Schumer, Kam, Klaus Hargreeves, Patrick Star and Ariana Grande like this post

Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:10 pm

Patrick Star wrote:
That is just weird to me because I felt we were in a good place too. To say me and Rose were your targets this week is just really surprising to me at this point

She tells everyone what they want to hear and that was the reason people gave to evict her when she was up against Daniele. My dumb self fought for her to stay and I guess this is the universe’s way of telling me how wrong I was. You literally tell everyone you evict that they have your vote before you evict them. Have you ever watched big brother?! Good luck with those Jury votes you think you’re going to get over David LMFAOOO

Amy Schumer, Klaus Hargreeves and Patrick Star like this post

Back to top Go down
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:11 pm

Clearly not smart if she left saying i had bad jury management aenfoesnfisbrvis i just feel bad evicting people at this point bc i like you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose   Eviction Ceremony #14- Kam vs David Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next