Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Final speech - just putting it here so i dont lose it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shelli Poole

Shelli Poole

Final speech - just putting it here so i dont lose it  Empty
PostSubject: Final speech - just putting it here so i dont lose it    Final speech - just putting it here so i dont lose it  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi everybody, I know a few people are upset with me and you are right to feel that way but I would like to explain my gameplay. I started this game being nominated week 1, thinking i had earned safety and then learning that i did not. I knew it would be a long battle. After winning two POVs back to back early in the game and seeing how Rose was targeted for her competition abilities, I knew I had to lay low on comps and become more of a social player. Around then I started talking to everyone and tried to make connections with all of you hoping that I would not have to win competitions for a while. When Klaus and Rose came back, my entire game shifted. I was put on the block with my #1 ally Danielle, and I was afraid and wanted to start winning comps to make moves and protect myself. Finally at Final 7 I won my first hoh and nominated my two targets Patrick and Rose. With Rose winning the veto my only available option to put up was Barney as we had barely connected until Klaus’ eviction and I felt solid with Kam David & Liza. At final 6, my social connection with Liza kept me safe again with 0 worries but I was unable to win the veto and use it so it came down to the two members of my ideal final three sitting on the block. This was not an easy decision as i had told both the nominees earlier that i wanted to go to the end with them, and that was nothing but the truth but i shouldn’t have vocalized it before the veto as it gave false hope and i apologize for that. At final 5, I won hoh and was faced with yet another dilemma as Rose won the veto, foiling my plan once again. Both Liza and David promised me that they would evict Patrick, and not trusting either of them to not vote the other I put david on the block because Liza and i had been working together for the whole game and in my mind she was more likely to win the next hoh which could potentially keep me safe. Finally, I won my third HOH at the final 4 which was crucial because I believe if I didn't win this week I was for sure going home. I also won the veto and kept the nominations the same to finally take out Rose.

I made a bunch of connections with all of you to keep me safe, I won 3 HOHs and 3 POVs and both times I was on the block I stayed unanimously, a testament to my social game. I also had an extra vote advantage that I never needed to use.

Although I never made any “promises” to anyone, I did say things like wanting to go to the end to David and Kam. That didn’t work out due to the way the POVs played out. I never meant to intentionally backstab any of you, I just got caught in a place of having too many allies in the game at the end and I am sorry for any hurt I may have caused. I hope we can all be friends after this!!
Back to top Go down

Final speech - just putting it here so i dont lose it
Page 1 of 1