Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Practicing my speech

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Practicing my speech Empty
PostSubject: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:47 pm

First, I would like to thank Arisa and Cent for hosting this amazing season!
I would also like to thank Cameron Van Buren for donating money, and just everyone who made this amazing game possible.
I had the time of my life, truly. And I am soooo grateful for this opportunity.
Thank y'all so much  I love you

Now, I wanna talk about what I had in mind when I came into this house.
I am a huge fan of strong female BB players like Danielle Reyes, Jun Song and Paras Atashnak. 
So I wanted to emulate my game after their games.
I had 3 rules going in:

1. Talk to EVERYONE in the house as much as possible.
This is very important to me because it is my belief that the most important aspect in Big Brother is social game.
Just DMing everyone can go a long way, even if it's just small-talk.

2. Never win a competition unless it's necessary.
Yes, competitions are an important part of Big Brother too, but they are not necessary to win.
That is proven by the fact that everyone sees Dr. Will as the best player who has ever played this game.

3. Never get into an argument with another player unless it's necessary.
I like to stay under-the-radar, and I do not like drama.
My goal was to stay under-the-radar as much as possible, and in order to do that, I needed to be good with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Day 1, my goal was to DM everyone and get a feel, and I did exactly that.
By Day 2, I had DM’d every single one you in the house.
Fun fact: If I remember correctly, I was always the one that messaged y'all first. No one in this game messaged me before I messaged them first. I started every single relationship that I had.
By doing that, I wanted to make sure that whoever wins the first HOH, I would be safe.

However, as y'all know, there was a HUGE twist that threw a wrench into my plan.
THE TRIO TWIST.
As a lot of y'all did, I hated it with a passion.
Because depending on who you get teamed up with, they could put you in danger.
What ended up happening, was exactly what I feared.
I was in the same trio as Hailey.
I didn't have any problem with her on a personal level, but from what I'd observed, she seemed messy, so I was hoping I wouldn't be in the same team with her.
I knew immediately that I needed to work twice as hard to ensure my safety.
Luckily for me, I'd already messaged Kam when I got info that people were voting for her to be the HOH, and because of the conversations we had, she'd already confirmed that I was safe.
That worked, and my team ended up being safe.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:08 am

By this time, I had already messaged everyone enough to get a feel of how everyone is like.
There was one person that I clicked with the most... Ariana!
She and I immediately got along. 
And not only was she my best friend in the house (I love you sis I love you), she was also my primary information source throughout the season, as she had an amazing social game and was connected with most people in the house.
I decided that she was my number 1, and that she was my ride-or-die.

Now.. Round 2...
This was when I was going crazy because my game was in jeopardy for something that I didn't even do.
Although Riku had promised me prior to the nomination ceremony that he'd never put me up, he still nominated our team, due to Hailey being reckless in the HOH competition thread.
Considering I had a good relationship with almost everyone in the house, this was very disappointing because it was out of my control. 
I did not choose Hailey as my teammate. I'd already worked on Riku enough to get him to say I was safe.
I could've let this mess me up, and alter my plan completely to start playing a more aggressive game.
But I had to calm myself down, and just lay low because I knew I would survive this eviction.
Turns out, I was right. I received 0 eviction votes.
Although getting nominated was a bummer, I was happy that this didn't mess up my game record as I didn't receive an eviction vote.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 am

Round 3...
I was working on developing a relationship with Rose, especially after seeing how great she was at competitions.
Also, I wanted to play the middle between team orange and Kam/Riku.
Given the choice between my best friend Ari, Kam who I liked, and Riku who put me up...
What I needed to do was obvious. I voted to evict Riku.
(?it was during this round that Klaus tried to steer in a direction of not evicting Riku, and that's when I started getting the impression that he was sketchy. Ariana also filled me in on how Klaus and Kam are close with each other?)
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:18 am

Round 4...
The HOH was endurance, and it was interesting how things played out.
I had absolutely no intention of winning this HOH, as winning this HOH would've hurt my game rather than helped.
My goal was to stay in it long enough to make all the remaining players promise that they are not putting me up, and when I achieved exactly that, I dropped.

I wanted to keep Rose this round, so that she could go after Klaus for me, but ultimately, I had to vote to evict her as soon as I found out that Ariana and Patrick had no interest in keeping her.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am

Round 5...
Not a whole lot happened this week.
But what I did do, was I started an alliance with Ariana, Peter and Momo.
After sensing that people in the alliance Rose made were not serious about the alliance, I wanted an alliance that could be solid.
Since Momo was in my team, I wanted to utilize that relationship.
Peter talked to me about how he was close with Ariana, so I included him also.
Patrick ended up nominating Momo, however it was in all of us's interests to keep Momo, so I had to vote to evict Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:28 am

Round 6...
This was when forming an alliance with Momo proved most useful to me.
When the HOH was announced, I knew exactly what I needed to do. Help Momo win.
It was too early in the game that I still didn't wanna win a competition, but I needed Klaus to flush out his immunity idol.
I did exactly what I needed to do by helping Momo, and I achieved exactly what I pictured in my head.
It didn't matter who got evicted that round, my goal was to flush out Klaus's immunity idol.
I was the one who suggested putting up Rue to Momo as I didn't have a strong relationship with her.
I could've tried to get Momo to put up Kam, but I didn't wanna do that because I couldn't risk Patrick going home over her.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:34 am

Round 7...
Now, this is when things started to get spicy lmao
The final nominations were Momo and Bea.
As soon as Momo lost the POV, I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to save Momo because he had a lot of blood on his hands from his HOH reign, and Bea was practically the most unthreatening person in the house.
I genuinely liked Momo and wanted to go far with him, but I wasn't willing to risk my game to save him.
Kam and Shelli lied to Momo and convinced him that he had their votes, but I knew the truth and tried to tell him in a way that wouldn't upset him.
That all blew up in my face, and as y'all know I was exposed by Momo.
Every single thing that Momo said that night, was true LMAO
And almost every single thing that I said to publicly respond to him, was a lie.
I thought my game was over, and I had to lie through my teeth for damage control.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:43 am

Round 8...
Now, this is when I started taking a more aggressive approach in playing this game, out of necessity.
After getting exposed by Momo, I knew I had a huge target on my back, despite the fact that I had been playing a nearly flawless social game up until that point.
I knew that Klaus knew that I was coming after him, and I knew that he was coming after me because of that information.
I could've thrown the HOH like I had been throwing every single competition up until that point, but I couldn't take that chance.
I knew what I needed to do, and I did exactly that by winning the first competition I actually tried in.

My goal, of course, was to get Klaus out.
But I needed to choose someone to sit next to him.
I ended up choosing Kam, for several reasons:
1. She is very sweet, likable, and unthreatening. 
2. She is very close with Klaus.

I also won the POV, campaigned to everyone to vote him out, and overall I would say I executed my plan perfectly that week.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:52 am

But OF COURSE, just when I thought I finally got rid of the biggest threat in the game, Arisa had to throw another wrench into my plan lol
THE BATTLEBACK.
As soon as I saw that the comp was endurance, I knew that Klaus was coming back into the game, and I had to accept that.
I couldn't stay up for 24 hours, but I worked hard enough to earn an immunity necklace.
I knew I needed it, because I was aware of how good Klaus was at competitions.
Ariana was going for the next HOH, so I knew that at least 2 weeks of safety was guaranteed for me.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:53 am

Round 9...
Not a lot happened that week.
I voted to evict Barney, but because of the two items that were used, Bea ended up getting evicted.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 12:59 am

Round 10...
(?When Barney survived the eviction, I knew that our side of the house was in danger.
I sensed that Rose was siding with the other side of the house.)
This is when my immunity necklace came in handy.
Klaus ended up winning the HOH, and the hours I spent in mindlessly posting non-stop paid off.
I decided not to participate in the POV, as I was immune already. (Also I was afraid that Ariana could be the replacement nominee.)
(Shelli or Daniele?)
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:13 am

The Double Eviction
This is when things started becoming crazy lol

The first part of the double eviction was... rough for me to say the least.
I had been working on communicating with Rose and getting her on my side, but that effort clearly didn't pay off that round.
As Ariana and I were suspecting, Rose sided with the other side of the house after coming back, and that resulted in two of my closest allies sitting on the block next to each other.
Ariana was my best friend in the house I love you so I could not vote to evict her.
However, because Peter quit, both of them ended up getting evicted.
This was TERRIBLE for my game, and I needed to make a move to turn my game around, cuz after Daniele, Ariana and Peter were all evicted, I knew I was the next target from our side.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:45 am

The second part of the double eviction 
This is when I made the defining move of my game.
I won the HOH that I needed so badly.
Rose just won the previous HOH and evicted my closest ally and best friend in the house.
That HURT. On a game level, on a personal level, on an emotional level, on EVERY level.
I knew that Ariana was SCREAMING somewhere in the jury house and telling me to target Rose.
Was vengeance tempting? Yes. Did I consider targeting Rose? Yes. 
But ultimately, I decided not to do that.
Why? Because I'm not an emotional player.
I don't let emotions and feelings dictate my game decisions, and I'm my own person, I'm not defined by my allies.

Although it was clear that Rose was siding with Klaus and his crew, I also knew that it wasn't rock-solid.
Klaus was the person who put her up and evicted her in the first place.
So I proposed a final 2 deal with Rose, tempting her with safety that round, and I tried to turn her against Klaus.

I repeated my nominees from my previous HOH to evict Klaus, and I also won the POV.

When I won the POV, Klaus told me to use the POV and backdoor Rose in exchange of safety.
But I'm not dumb, so I didn't listen to that.
I weighed out all the pros and cons of not targeting Rose, and my rationale behind it was this:

Even if Klaus was being truthful, he was still more loyal to Kam, David and Barney than me, while Rose was vulnerable after missing 4 rounds of gameplay and then coming back. She did not have any solid allies in the game.
Even if Klaus honored that deal, I would've placed 5th after they evicted Shelli and Patrick.
I was not playing to place 5th, I came here to WIN.
If I align myself with Rose and evict Klaus, I could possibly earn an actual ally and a shield who's insanely good at comps, who would have my back, who would distract others from me AND I ALSO get to evict the biggest threat in the house. 
Also, if Klaus gets evicted, Rose would have no choice but to work with me since she still needs an ally in this game.
It was a no brainer. 
I didn't come here to play it safe, I came here to make BIG MOVES.
So I took a gamble, rolled the dice, and that risk clearly paid off as I imagined in my head.

After Daniele, Ariana and Peter got evicted back to back to back, I needed to flip the script.
And that's exactly what I did to change my destiny.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:51 am

Round 13
This is when it became crystal clear that my decision to keep Rose safe and evict Klaus was the right decision for my game.
Rose didn't win the HOH, but she won the POV.
I wanted Barney gone over Patrick because I was much closer with Patrick.
I convinced Rose to vote out Barney, and by doing this she proved my loyalty to me.
She already betrayed the other side by doing this, and there was no going back anymore.
I also used my social game with Shelli to my advantage, and I managed to evict my target this round despite not winning the HOH nor the POV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my speech   Practicing my speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing my speech
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next