Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

First Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

First Night  Empty
PostSubject: First Night    First Night  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 am

So far everyone seems super nice. i mean i feel like its when you first get into a relationship and everyones on their best behavior but im keeping my guard up bc ik peoples true colors will soon come out. so far im just enjoying talking to everyone and getting to know them. this whole thing is crazy but pretty cool. i just gotta make sure im playin my cards right
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

First Night  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Night    First Night  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:40 pm

okay so now im getting a little nervous. i just have this feeling that people are much closer to others and lowkey feeling like an odd man out but hey im trying here haha
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

First Night  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Night    First Night  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:00 pm

okay i am taking that last message back! today me and Lay made a final 2 and kinda nervous but excited. im a very loyal person and am always someone to stick to my word so im hoping i get to prove to her and everyone that i am a good player and am a man of my word. Kaycee is like my inspo on BB. her game she played when she won on BB20. i felt like her game socially and her physical game were amazing so im gonna attempt to make some simillar moves

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Night  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Night    First Night  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Sunflower-
Jump to: