Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Challenge Submissions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Challenge Submissions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:55 pm

before my ass forgets, I give 5 dollars to Michael nipples
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:51 am

For the luxury task:

The last nominations were interesting for sure. I ended up choosing Chloe and Sunflower since we had the least interaction but for some reason everyone decided to keep Chloe because apparently she’s the messiah or whatever and I guess they want her to come after me. Like why me, I have literally been in the minority since the early days and have not been able to vote effectively at all. But somehow I am the mastermind of the season.

It freaks me out about how much Chloe actually knows though, and it sucks because I would love to have worked with her, but nope, she’s spazzing out and randomly getting all this support. Can she please go? I mean, I am not worried in the sense that she’s some giant challenge threat. Your girl couldn’t even win the veto yesterday literally I was throwing that veto challenge so much and I still managed to outspeed the nominees who were fighting for dear life.

Carly staying wasn’t too bad. She seems pretty honest and I would love to work with her. I didn’t care for Sunflower in this game. Sweet girl but we never spoke. Tinashe staying would have been everything though.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 pm

For the luxury task:

I hate this game so much. All the hosts do is rig against us by making all these challenges the exact same and then they tell everyone to be hidden so that they can rig them a special prize with "special powers" LOLWUT. Then they take forever to make a room and then use the wrong name xoxoxo. I have never seen such an unprofessional host come in high off an edible and be like OMG LOOK AT ME I AM ARISA MUTHA TRUCKING COX. And then you have Saoirse Queen lurking in my diary room and never giving me the insight<3 GIRL GIVE ME THE TEA.

And then the most disrespect is when I was giving constructive criticism for this forum on the official Big Brother Quarantine twitter account and then when I followed Rockstar's husband's twitter account, he RUDELY cursed me out and then blocked me omg what did I even do to deserve this CRUEL and UNUSUAL punishment? I have been such a saint<3 And then what did Kathy do? She laughed in my face and told him good job and then gave him a giant thumbs up while giving me the middle finger.

Let's not forget that Arisa is a pusher. She be pushing this game on all these young impressionable people like it's crack cocaine. Everybody is getting hooked and literally fighting each other just to get their fix. Next thing you know they're going to be pushing old ladies off their walkers into the streets just so they can get that ideal spot that gives them the fastest WIFI.

In all seriousness this has been such a wonderful experience and I love that it does make me paranoid like the real show (despite me never actually being on it lololol). I have met some pretty cool people on here and the challenges are great this season! Kathy you know I love the way you host because obviously if I did not then I would have joined my new BFF in the random game bashing but I don't get why anyone would do that since you always continue to DELIVER games that cast more than 20 people where you actually have to cut like 20 people too. Super addictive and much appreciated in a time period like this<3 Also, Saoirse does not get enough credit for being on top of her accounting and keeping everyone updated. I know that would personally drive me crazy and there is no way I could have the time to commit to t hat but you're doing phab! Plus you're pretty hilarious unlike the gamebot Jim so that's always a bonus! Anyway I think I did enough so xoxo thanks for the coin!

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:51 am

PLEASE LMFAOOOO thanks!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:50 am

For the luxury task, except this time it won’t be as fancy because your girl gotta go make a DR and make some money

#1 Tyler because he’s been genuine the whole time and even though I would have gladly slit his neck later in the game it’ll be hilarious to make finals with him as a giant F U to whoever started this awful Tyler/Sandra rumor.

#2 Megan because she’s playing such a train wreck of a game but I feel like I’m a passenger on her crazy train and I’m not entirely sure that if I stay on board if I will survive or not but that adrenaline rush <3

#3 Audrey because I think now we finally have an established alliance and I hope she doesn’t fall for the whole me/Tyler rumor but if she does I will be so annoyed but not really since now it’s true I guess xoxo

#4 Keke we haven’t spoken at much now one on one and that’s because we have had group rooms together now but she will be my girl <3 not sure if I’m ranked super high for her tho 0_0

#5 Carter pretty much the same as my reason for Keke except we started talking a little later but I still adore her

#6 Layla lol I guess the same as Keke/Carter. Plus she randomly came at me thinking I might have leaked. Girl I might be shady but I’m not stupid. Why would I make an eight person alliance just to leak it to the enemy lmfao

#7 Marianne her getting mad @ Michael was hilarious and if she turns out to be a Dawn Meehan type of player I will lol <3 I hope she is on my side obvi but if not I guess I’ll just ask her to take her teeth out

#8 Aang I know it seems like I don’t trust him a lot since he’s ranked in the middle but I have a soft spot for Bighead over here. I’m sure he’s definitely talking about me to others but I don’t even mind him <3

#9 Nottie I don’t know how much I can trust someone who wears fake facial hair, he’s clearly the next con artist and ugh the worst part is that I have a feeling he’s a hipster who probably thinks Starbucks is too mainstream

#10 AOC is definitely a hot mess and I’m hoping her being exposed will make her scramble and scurry over to the dark side aka the side with SANDRA <3

#11 Susie is a wild card and I have no idea where her head is but she hasn’t been linked to ~any~ group alliance which actually hurts her more than help because I have no idea where her allegiance is but I do get honest vibes

#12 Haleigh might be with the other alliance but at least she’s too preoccupied with real life to be scheming so I do trust her more than the others by default

#13 Billie is someone I can’t trust especially if she lied about the sunflower vote because I’m hearing she did vote that way. It’s a shame because I do like her otherwise

#14 Keesha never owned up to voting out heather and I’m sure she’s done that many times before. I don’t trust her and me thinks she’s waiting for the right moment to strike xoxo

#15 Blair I love her but our group room is painfully forced and awkward and I bet she senses it too but I think we all know that’s a whole crock too lmfao plus her freaking out when I called her out for leaking to Michael, lmfao good times

#16 Percy he’s a mess too but I think he’s too busy to actually campaign and strategize lmfao

#17 Carly is always messaging the HOH lmfao strategic queen. She probably has the automatic HOH so I wouldn’t be surprised if she uses it. Hopefully not on Tyler and I

#18 Celine is someone who Michael loves to root for too so that worries me because it means they have a connection and I’m sure she’s been voting with him many times and probably having Keke do it too. Not entirely sure she can be trusted and mostly likely playing multiple sides

#19 Daphne is honestly the biggest threat to taking out the avengers alliance but she’s so shady omg I couldn’t convince people to let her in on the alliance lmfao. I’m hoping she sees others as larger threats but honestly I can see her randomly coming for me/Tyler if she wins HOH ugh

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:37 pm

Bold is the correct answer

1- Furious 7 VS Despicable Me 2
2- The Da Vinci Code VS Deadpool
3- Ghost VS Jurassic World
4- Finding Nemo VS Gravity
5- Enchanted VS Suicide Squad
6- The Day After Tomorrow VS Green Book
7- Runaway Bride VS Inside Out
8- Twilight VS Avengers: Endgame
9- John Carter VS Batman Forever
10- Avatar VS Minions
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm

me trying to throw<3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:16 am

Least Loyal

Layla’s Lavish Lair
Layla & Sandra - LMAO it’ll take a miracle to win her back

Red Hot
Sandra & Idris - This guy has no social game

Castiel’s Angels
Sandra & Dean - Him too lmfao

Sandy Penny
Sandra & Penny - Her game was perfect except for the trusting me part

Nipples R Us
Sandra & Michael - I actually miss Michael; things were easier

The Fox and The Fox
Sandra & Megan - Mess of an alliance ugh

DPS Office
Sandra, Daphne & Penny - Especially this one lmfao

The Coppers
Daphne & Sandra - I do not trust Daphne to not give candy to a child

Sandra/Celine/Marianne/Layla/Megan/Carter/Keke
Sandra, Celine, Marianne, Layla, Megan, Carter & Keke - lmao ticking time bomb

The Avengers
Susie, Keke, Tyler, Sandra, Audrey, Layla, Carter & Megan had potential to be amazing but now it’s a total fail

Pussycat Dolls
Layla, Carter, Sandra, Keke, Audrey & Tyler - lmfao this is probably even worse now lmfao

HIVE MIND
Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - lmfao this alliance is a mess that keeps being drunk

Blair Witch Project
Sandra & Blair - literally now the same alliance as above

Queen Bees
Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Not sure how much I trust long term but they did keep me in the loop on some things

Billie’s Cookies
Sandra & Billie - such a wild card me thinks

Fab Rollers
Sandra & Carter - I think Layla swayed her Sad

Sandy Keeks
Sandra & Keke - Keke Sad I miss you too

Fantastic Four
Billie, Sandra, Aang & Keesha - lmao I don’t fully trust this one

Coalescence
Billie, Aang & Sandra - slightly better than before because of no Keesha lmao

The Horse and the Hay
Haleigh & Sandra - she’s okay in my book but idk

Two Long Named Queens
Sandra & AOC - probably sneaky but she ok

S.S. Cutabetchia
Susie & Sandra - I have no idea where her head is

Sandy Book Club
Sandra & Marianne - lmfaoo @ this. What’s going on here?

Remember The Alamo
Nottie, Megan, Marianne & Sandra - Megan being the glue here Sad

On the Outs
Marianne, Celine, Sandra & Megan - lol@ another Meg team

Good Vibes
Nottie, Sandra, Megan & AOC - k realized these are only good for meg lmfao

Mr Clean’s Dirty Antics
Aang & Sandra - I think I trust aang to some degree but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s throwing my name out a lot

S.A.T.
Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - just because I love these two

The Aud Couple
Audrey & Sandra - she’s okay too I guess

Cight Flub
Sandra & Tyler - they’re okay I guess

The Cuties
Celine, Keke, Michael, Haleigh & Sandra - we are so loyal we never talk in here

Catch 22
Aang, AOC, Audrey, Billie, Blair, Carly, Susie, Carter, Celine, Daphne, Haleigh, Keesha, Keke, Layla, Marianne, Megan, Michael, Nottie, Penny, Percy, Sandra & Tyler - this alliance actually commits to each other and only turn on each other when they have to

Most loyal

Honestly I’m half asleep so some of this might be contradicting

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:22 pm

For luxury task:

Last night was a hot ass mess and i am sure people are playing shady for the sake of being shady. Even though Layla and Carter randomly hate me I do not actually even plan to come after them. I need them to believe that though and I need to win the head of household (yes that is my way to get around the one hundred word loophole). Nominations were the absolute worst and it sucks losing Keke and Meg but I have to try to win this for them. I have played such a sloppy game though so I do not know if I will last any longer. The only person I trust with all my heart is probably Tyler and he keeps talking about being selfless but oh my god that is so dumb lmfao. You need to stay in and win. If that means voting to evict me, go for it. I am not laying my torch down just yet, but the last thing I need to do is tank two games.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:36 pm

john legend, betty boop, kacey musgraves, sophie turner, bernie sanders
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 pm

What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino  What a Face  clown  pig  rabbit  albino

ill be honest this challenge is hard lmfao are you posting scores?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:12 pm

WHAT WAS MY SCOAR
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
WHAT WAS MY SCOAR
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:48 pm

1- During the opening credits, it's mentioned that this is based on a true story. A word stays on the screen longer afer the announcement, what word is it? TRUE
2- How many buttons were on the sleeve of her pink blouse in the opening scene? IDK SIX?
3- What feels like a lifetime? TIME IN THE ALLEY
4- What is the first barrel called? MONEY BARREL
5- What # does her sister wear during the first rodeo? FOURTEEN
6- When does the mom want her to text her while on the road? GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN? IDK?
7- What is the radio station she listens to when driving? 99.5
8- What highway is she on when she has the accident? THE ONE WITH THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE?
9- Who is the first person she calls when she gets her phone at the accident scene? FATHER
10- What hospital is she flown out to? WYOMING MEDICAL
11- What does the mom take out of her hair when she gets to her at the hospital? IDK PAPER?
12- What is the name of the bull rider she meets? TUCK MORGAN
13- The lead has a birthday during the movie, how old does she turn? NINETEEN
14- What other fruit is in the display when she reached for the tangerine? IDK BANANA?
15- How many weeks after falling off her wheelchair does she get on Power? FOUR WEEKS
16- What are the 2 letters you see on the back of her wheelchair? IDK FA?
17- What type of flowers does Tate give her? LILIES
18- What kind of sandwich does she eat? TURKEY SANDWICH, CHEDDAR CHEESE, Tickle my Skittle THE CRUSTS
19- What colours are the barrel at the American? RED
20- Who does she go to the saddle shop with to get the seatbelt on? IDK TATE?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:39 pm

BUT FIRST
ARISA FOX
THIS MEETING IS ONGOING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Submissions   Challenge Submissions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Submissions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next