Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:34 am

I never watched it lol but I've seen people talking about it. Some people think he may stream on another site? Rn I'm watching randon streamers play Animal Crossing
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:36 am

Ahhhh we love animal crossing haha
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 am

We do! You play? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:49 am

Haha nah but I do watch a lot of it it’s seems like a foood way to waste some time haha
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am

its is haha if you have a switch you should definitely get it!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 am

Haha I’ll have to look into it!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:21 am

You should, if you like watching it you'll like the game!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:22 am

Haha I guess I’ll have to give it a go!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 am

haha let me know what you think if you choose to get it!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 am

Haha will do!!!!

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 am

I might head to bed soon but it was nice speaking with you today! have a goodnight!! hope to chat more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 am

Of course my queen have a good night!!!

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 am

thank you, you as well king!!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm

WELL SHIT Alycia didn’t go last night haha. I just messaged her saying that I’d be willing to work with her so if we win tonight let’s try to keep her safe and pull her to our side
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:19 pm

I was not expecting Beluma leaving I hadn’t even heard her name being brought up lol. If I win you’re good with me of course and I’m willing to work with her as well. Have you spoken with her before today? Shes good with me too if I win HoH. We can pull her to our side like you said and show we’re willing to keep her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Billie   This room is for Aang & Billie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Billie
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next