Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:11 pm

I think Bulma was the most active of the 4 so people probably saw her as a big threat and decided to try taking her out. Which I get tbh. Of course I’m not sure where they came from but I get it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm

I guess we can say the whole “inactivity” factor can be thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:15 pm

Mhm. That kinda sets the tone for this season I think
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm

Time to buckle up girls!

I cannot believe we have to deal with two HOHs for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Well I mean how else is Arisa gonna wrap up this season within 3 weeks lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:19 pm

She needs to release COVID on this house.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:20 pm

PLSS lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 pm

That’s the plot twist!
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Hey guys! Yeah the vote shocked me so perhaps the big majority alliance is not really a thing. Also wow Sandra at you managing to talk to most people lol. There’s so many people here only I’ve maybe talked to only half the cast personally
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:36 pm

lol you guys are making it sound like I’m sleeping with the cast. I literally just say hello. <3 I think I’ve introduced myself to the same people twice too.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

How are you guys feeling about the two HOHs?
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:04 pm

I think I’m fina with Tyler just gotta deal with Alysha lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:05 pm

I feel ok. Tyler I haven't talked with much so I'm a little worried about him but I'm just hoping with their being so many options he decides to go with someone who was more inactive. Alycia I did tell last night I was keeping her so I hope that buys me some goodwill with her and keeps me safe this week.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 pm

I think Alysha believes I voted to keep her so we should be fine? Who knows tho
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 pm

I think I'm fine with Tyler too since we've spoken a little but with Alysha I think she's a total wild card. I did vote to keep her too so hopefully she keeps that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra   This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine, Keesha & Sandra
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next