Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Chile... This is week 1 and this house is a mess already lol
Everyone is so freaking paranoid already.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm

No seriously. Megan is a snake though....Im watching her bc she’s trying to play all sides. I won’t take a shot but Im not saying anything super substantial in BGC with her playing so messy so early
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Yeah, same
I don't wanna give away any info
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Layla told me Chloe, Haleigh, and Alycia are in the alliance and trying to put Keke in it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Carter wrote:
Layla told me Chloe, Haleigh, and Alycia are in the alliance and trying to put Keke in it.

That makes total sense cuz Chloe was the only person who was trying to campaign for Alycia.
She wasn't even on the block and she was desperate to save Alycia talking about this "majority alliance"
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Whole time there isn’t one and they sent the house into a panic for no reason LOL
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Seriously tho lol
People are playing so hard already.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm

I think Im going to try for this HoH. Im not feeling too comfortable with my social game.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Carter wrote:
I think Im going to try for this HoH. Im not feeling too comfortable with my social game.

I'm not feeling too comfortable with my social game either right now but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go for it yet lol
Who would you put up if you won?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 pm

Carly and maybe Dean? Or Carly and the guy with no shirt. Think his name is michael or something
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:52 pm

It would just be a social win. Just to branch out to people and maybe settle the house down some. Don't worry, im not going big just yet lmfaoooo
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Carter wrote:
It would just be a social win. Just to branch out to people and maybe settle the house down some. Don't worry, im not going big just yet lmfaoooo

Yeah, I feel you lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm

I have something to tell you tho, just because I don't want you to lose your trust me in as a result of someone getting to you with this information first.

Percy and Penny made an alliance with me, Daphne, Carly, and Michael.
I don't think it's super solid, but I think everyone besides me and Daphne in it is serious about it.
I'm telling you this cuz this could be a good or a bad thing.
I could be like a mole, gather info from them and tell you everything.

Do NOT tell ANYONE about this unless I give you permission to do so tho.
I trust you, and this information is better off if we keep it to ourselves to use it to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 pm

Oh wow! I didn't even know Carly was gaming lmfaoooo! 
And you have my word that I won't tell anyone! It's funny that I indirectly was about to put up two of them from the alliance, ugh my mind! And you're right, they probably would have been ready to snitch to save their asses
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Yeah it's crazy how intuitive you are lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 2 of 50Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next