Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:53 am

He told me Chloe and Michael but that screws me because I want to do a mix of Chloe/Penny/Michael. I have decent conversations with everyone else. I guess my only other option would be Nottie as a pawn but he's good at comps and I don't want to have to nominate a 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:55 am

Maybe you guys could split Chloe/Michael and do one each?
Like you’ll do Michael and he’ll do Chloe, or vice versa?
As long as Tyler’s other nominee won’t be someone we don’t want on the block
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Im doing Chloe and Michael now LMFAOOOO. He’s doing Penny and someone else but we’re trying to figure out the other person. He doesn’t want to do Haleigh so we’re still talking everything out
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Carter wrote:
Im doing Chloe and Michael now LMFAOOOO. He’s doing Penny and someone else but we’re trying to figure out the other person. He doesn’t want to do Haleigh so we’re still talking everything out

Okay, that sounds good!
I like that you guys are like fully collaborating with each other lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Chile change of plans on his end. He’s doing Heather and Percy and wants Heather gone. 🙃🙃 We literally spent the last 2 hours working on these noms for him to come out of nowhere and say Percy. I believe Sandra told him to do Percy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:31 pm

You did a great job with that speech!
I’m a little bit worried tho that Michael might catch on to the fact that I was the one who told you about the sunflower thing...
Hopefully he’s not smart enough to figure out that it’s me, but I’m just worried cuz I don’t want any drama
And I know how paranoid people can get and how crazy people can get in this game to wanna reveal the truth or “expose” someone

Also... Is Tyler backdooring someone??? Lol
It sounded like he wanted the veto to be used
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Girl Penny snitched on y’all to me LOLOL! And mari told me it was him too. Also they both told me about the Outsiders group Michael made so don’t act paranoid but literally y’all whole alliance is running their mouth to others.

Tyler told me he wanted Heather to leave so I believe he made that speech so that Heather doesn’t target him if she wins veto and takes herself off. Like a way to publicly show her that he has greater plans basically but I don’t think there is a backdoor plan. ALTHOUGH he and Sandra have count onto Daphne
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:47 pm

Carter wrote:
Girl Penny snitched on y’all to me LOLOL! And mari told me it was him too. Also they both told me about the Outsiders group Michael made so don’t act paranoid but literally y’all whole alliance is running their mouth to others.

Tyler told me he wanted Heather to leave so I believe he made that speech so that Heather doesn’t target him if she wins veto and takes herself off. Like a way to publicly show her that he has greater plans basically but I don’t think there is a backdoor plan. ALTHOUGH he and Sandra have count onto Daphne

Oh okay sksjsjsksksksk
That alliance is a whole mess then LMAO
Not even Penny is loyal to him...lol
Yeah, he did make that outsiders group with like 9 people without asking any of us if we wanted to join lol
Marianne and I talked about that too

Ohhhhh, if that’s true Tyler’s really clever.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:56 pm

I told Penny I was thinking of putting her up and sis got to SNITCHING 😂😂😂 She even told me about the Haleigh/Chloe/Tinashe trio. I was gonna do Haleigh but Tyler pushed back on that twice so I let it be. Michael is just panicking and making awful moves when I wasn’t even targeting him!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Lmao that's the power that you have when you're HOH
And you're so good at gathering info, it amazes me

It's been obvious for a long time but the Haleigh/Chloe/Tinashe trio was real, huh? lol
It's nice that we finally got confirmation
I think Haleigh has a great social game, and that's how she's been able to avoid the block
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:33 pm

You know something I noticed....Sandra talks to everyone and knows everything but acts like she doesn't. Mari told me Sandra was the one to tell her about Outsiders being created but Sandra isn't even in the group. So how would she know about the group being made before one of the members?? 
Sandra asked me "Heard any juicy info yet" tryna be casual and I realized that she was fishing so I was like nah, just that people are saying Michael is scrambling. THEN she finally told me about Outsiders. But supposedly she told Mari not to tell me and Tyler about the group but Mari had already told us. So Sandra was def trying to get me to snitch on Mari to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Carter wrote:
You know something I noticed....Sandra talks to everyone and knows everything but acts like she doesn't. Mari told me Sandra was the one to tell her about Outsiders being created but Sandra isn't even in the group. So how would she know about the group being made before one of the members?? 
Sandra asked me "Heard any juicy info yet" tryna be casual and I realized that she was fishing so I was like nah, just that people are saying Michael is scrambling. THEN she finally told me about Outsiders. But supposedly she told Mari not to tell me and Tyler about the group but Mari had already told us. So Sandra was def trying to get me to snitch on Mari to her.

You know what's crazy??
SHE LITERALLY DID THE SAME THING WITH ME!!!
I literally just ranted in the DR about that!!!
I swear to god, she thinks she's slick, she's not!!!

She was just like "Any tea today?" and I was like not much cuz I knew what she was doing
And then she said she heard about the outsiders thing
And that was after Mari told me about people asking her about it and her being annoyed
So that means someone else in the outsiders group other than me or Mari told Sandra about it
I have no idea who it is but at this point I'm sure Sandra talks to literally everyone in this house
She thinks she's being slick but she is sooo transparent
Like she's clearly a dominant social player but she isn't hiding that well
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm

Yeah me and Layla talked about it too! Because it's just so obvious! Penny told me before Michael created it. I guess he told her he had requested it. So Penny may have told Sandra and that's how Sandra knew. I don't know if Sandra thought she was being slick but people are starting to pick up on it. She's getting to sloppy with it now.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:03 pm

4 is Ghostbusters II and 5 is The Shape Of Water
I don't know the rest lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:04 pm

*The Shape Of Water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 15 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next