Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:03 am

Carter wrote:
Me too. She was crazy lol. 
I'm guessing the 4 votes she had were Keesha/Blair/Carly/Celine.

Yeah, probably.
I talked to Carly about the vote but she was being unusually vague.
Blair didn't even read my PM lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:20 am

I feel like our chances at winning HoH tomorrow are high unless Carly uses the Automatic HoH

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:50 am

Carter wrote:
I feel like our chances at winning HoH tomorrow are high unless Carly uses the Automatic HoH

Wait, Carly has the automatic HOH???
How do you know that??? Shocked
Damn, I had no idea...

Yeah, we got Tyler, Audrey, Daphne...
I think our odds are pretty good
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:53 am

I don’t know if she has it for sure. Im just guessing that she does lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:01 am

Carter wrote:
I don’t know if she has it for sure. Im just guessing that she does lol

Oh, okay lmao
But yeah, our chances are definitely pretty high I think
Right now I feel like our side is in complete control of the game so let’s keep it that way
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 6:45 pm

Hey sis!
What do you make of all this Marianne vs Sandra drama?

Also, can everyone not DM anymore or is it just me?
When I try to DM someone it just says the administrator prevented you from sending private messages...
Maybe this is related to what Marianne did, idk...
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Yeah pms are off for us all so this will be interesting. And honestly, I think Sandra and Mari were together but Sandra dropped Mari for Avengers. So Mari went crazy yesterday when she realized that she really did not have as many people as she thought she did. Me and Sandra talked a little this morning about it and she said Mari’s comment to me rubbed her the wrong way so she was ready to go off on her lol.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Carter wrote:
Yeah pms are off for us all so this will be interesting. And honestly, I think Sandra and Mari were together but Sandra dropped Mari for Avengers. So Mari went crazy yesterday when she realized that she really did not have as many people as she thought she did. Me and Sandra talked a little this morning about it and she said Mari’s comment to me rubbed her the wrong way so she was ready to go off on her lol.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
It sounded like Marianne really expected to have the votes to stay.
Honestly, after her HOH, everyone turned on her.
That HOH reign turned out to be disastrous for both Aang and Marianne, cuz both of them are gone now.
They just did other people's dirty work, only to get evicted in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Exactly. I thought the move was bold, and I respected the move because of that, BUT it was too early and it wasn’t the move for HER to make. Especially since atp we were all good with both of them. That was a move for Carly or someone like that to make. They took the shot not to look like sheep to those in prejury when they should have realized that move was going to make them the biggest targets. Which is did. Mari only lasted longer than Aang because she won veto that one time.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:21 pm

Carter wrote:
Exactly. I thought the move was bold, and I respected the move because of that, BUT it was too early and it wasn’t the move for HER to make. Especially since atp we were all good with both of them. That was a move for Carly or someone like that to make.  They took the shot not to look like sheep to those in prejury when they should have realized that move was going to make them the biggest targets. Which is did. Mari only lasted longer than Aang because she won veto that one time.

Oh yeah, 1000%.
Marianne was good with all of us, until she made that move lol
It wasn't a bad move, but it was a bad move for HER to make.
She basically just burned all the bridges that she had by doing that.
And when she finally realized that, she went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:12 pm

How well do you think you did?
I got maybe like 17 points
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Sis I couldn’t play 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:13 pm

I-  Shocked
Skjsksksjksjsksk 😂
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:14 pm

Okay, that’s good. It looked hard asf. I was trying to help Tyler find the emojis shit and it’s just too much stuff on this forum 😂
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Carter wrote:
Okay, that’s good. It looked hard asf. I was trying to help Tyler find the emojis shit and it’s just too much stuff on this forum 😂

Lmao yeah I couldn't do that part either.
Hopefully Tyler or I won. Or Layla.
Cuz chile... We need this HOH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 34 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next