Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Carter wrote:
I’m not sure. If I won Carly and Haleigh would be my nominations BUT carly wants to work together and Haleigh told me yesterday that she wanted to work together. I feel like I need to throw it

I definitely wanted to win the last one... I came so close to winning it... 
It's all good tho cuz Audrey won.

But this one, yeah I totally get why you're unsure. 
I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure either.

And the funny thing is like... Do NOT tell this to anyone or even imply you know this, ever...
But Carly and Haleigh told me the same thing.
They wanna work with you and me, and you told me Carly is kinda close with Tyler...
So does that mean they're targeting Sandra or Audrey?
If that's the case should we just let that happen? Idk, there are so many things to consider.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:59 pm

If they want to target Sandra and Audrey tonight, I think we let them lol. Because those are two big targets that need to go or at least get some heat on them before the ending of this game. We could hide behind a big move like that.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Carter wrote:
If they want to target Sandra and Audrey tonight, I think we let them lol. Because those are two big targets that need to go or at least get some heat on them before the ending of this game. We could hide behind a big move like that.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that.
I love them both on a personal level, but they do need to go eventually if we really wanna win.
This is final 8 already... We do need to start thinking about our endgame.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:17 pm

Exactly. We have to think about where we rank in everyone's game and go from there. I know it will for sure get messy now that we're towards the end and there isn't a hard split in the house. I do know that we can't let Carly go to much farther because I don't think she's pissed off anyone. Nor has she been in the position to piss anyone off. Unless she does so tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Carter wrote:
Exactly. We have to think about where we rank in everyone's game and go from there. I know it will for sure get messy now that we're towards the end and there isn't a hard split in the house. I do know that we can't let Carly go to much farther because I don't think she's pissed off anyone. Nor has she been in the position to piss anyone off. Unless she does so tonight.

Oh for sure. 
At some point people are gonna have to start turning on each other and it's gonna get messy.
I agree with you on that as well. 
She's very good at comps and she hasn't pissed anyone.
I do wanna keep her for now but we can't let her get too close to the end.

But umm... Audrey just used the quarantine power...
I kinda suspected she had it since she hasn't had any other power this entire season...
Idk how things are gonna play out now that she's not here.
Cuz she was for sure a big target tonight.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Well DAMN! So now I can't throw it lol. It would be too big of a risk to throw it

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Carter wrote:
Well DAMN! So now I can't throw it lol. It would be too big of a risk to throw it

Yep lmao
This fu*king sucks... it changes everything lmao
What are we gonna do now? 😭
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Do I backdoor Sandra if I win?

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:38 pm

We can literally flip this game if we wanted lol.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Carter wrote:
Do I backdoor Sandra if I win?

Yeah, I'd be on board with that lol
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Do you think she's going to do me and Sandra and maybe backdoor Tyler?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 pm

Carter wrote:
Do you think she's going to do me and Sandra and maybe backdoor Tyler?

I'm talking to her right now.
Apparently she's undecided.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:52 pm

It would be weird for her to push us having a truce and not going through with it but I mean, it's game lol. I would be willingly to flip the game with her but it's not like it isn't understandable if she puts me up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Carter wrote:
It would be weird for her to push us having a truce and not going through with it but I mean, it's game lol. I would be willingly to flip the game with her but it's not like it isn't understandable if she puts me up.

Exactly. 
She tried to push us having a truce so it wouldn't make sense for her to put us up over Sandra and Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Ugh, I was hoping you'd be off the block...
It's okay tho, even if noms stay the same there's no way you're going home.
You have Tyler, Billie and me. You're not going home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & AOC   This room is for Carter & AOC - Page 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & AOC
Page 45 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next