Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:15 am

Oh and Nottie just told me Megan voted Blair out. Keep this between us please
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 am

.....I don’t think we can work with Megan any longer. Like she has to go!

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 am

It’s not even a risk Im willing to take to try to work with her as soon as possible. Bc that is just so messy.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 am

She’s so shady lol she just sent me this “
I wanted to just touch base with you one on one. Congrats, again, on winning HOH. Everyone wants to be your final two! Razz Razz That's one of the reasons I am writing you. I know if I had won last night I would be both excited and terrified because now people would be looking at me going, "Why is she everyone's final 2?? What does she got going on??" I don't think anyone is going to sit back and look at the big picture with it being a short time frame in getting to know people, etc. Anyway, long store short because I ramble, I adore both you and Keke and if ANYONE throws your name out over this final 2 shit, I will let you know. I hope that made some sense. LOL

Just know I got your back.

Have an amazing day, girl!
” I don’t know if that’s supposed to make me feel better 💀💀
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 am

Megan is doing a lot... Shady as hell
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:37 am

LOLOL! So basically she sent that so that when the votes are off, you don’t think it’s her. And the fact that she harped on the F2 votes making you a target is something to watch out for because why even say that? She’s probably thrown that pitch out to others to use against you.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:41 am

EXACTLY carter. Why mention that? Ughhh I want her gone
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 am

Seems like she’s pairing me and keke too
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:42 am

Megan gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 am

And Layla, what ever happened to the alliance with sunflower, Aang, Keesha & Keke?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am

Yup. Also Alycia said 3 people came to her and said that most of the house was evicting her to save Bulma. Then two more people came to her and said they heard her name as the one being tossed around. So clearly she don’t know math bc 5 is not majority BUT it makes me wonder who those people would be. My guess is Nottie, Megan and probably Audrey. Or maybe Sandra?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am

Arisa is taking her sweet time to make it 😂
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 am

Carter wrote:
Yup. Also Alycia said 3 people came to her and said that most of the house was evicting her to save Bulma. Then two more people came to her and said they heard her name as the one being tossed around. So clearly she don’t know math bc 5 is not majority BUT it makes me wonder who those people would be. My guess is Nottie, Megan and probably Audrey. Or maybe Sandra?
she ain’t giving you any names? All I’ve heard is that Leslie and Bulma are campaigning while Blair isn’t. At all.
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 am

Ok haha. Damn Blair is just chilling huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 am

Blair said whatever happens happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating   This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter, Carmichael & Layla Keating
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next