Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Votes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

Eviction Votes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Love o girl sm but I need the Carters and Tylers and Layla's of the world to start droppin.

I vote to evict Haleigh Sad
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:17 am

I’m growing tired of these people as the days roll by lol. I’m gonna get that DR out before I go to bed tonight

I vote to evict Layla
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:07 am

Another really shitty voting situation. I guess that's bound to happen when ur cool with like the whole house but sucks ig

I sadly vote to evict Susie
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:23 am

Shit I was about to come in here and evict but I’m second guessing myself rn idk what to do
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am

Hopefully this vote is really split so I can try and play it off to Audrey

I vote to evict Blair :l
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:50 am

This vote is a really tricky one cause idk where other people are voting and I need it to remain split. So I’m thinking I may vote to evict AOC to hopefully make sure that vote isn’t 7-1. I’m gonna trust Daphne had the numbers here to evict Blair without me. But hey if AOC goes and Daphne believes I wasn’t one of those votes I still consider that a winning outcome.

I vote to evict AOC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Votes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Keesha Smith-
Jump to: