Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Votes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 am

I fear that alycia is a goner which is sad because I talked to her today and I actually like her but if this whole thing about a big alliance is true then i am not going to feed into it and vote their way simply because im petty i wasnt invited into the alliance jdjjfjfjf

I vote to evict Bulma
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:58 pm

Eviction #2

I am pretty sure penelope will be an obvious goner so im gonna throw my vote somewhere else hoping they go. If tyler is a potential showmance i do not want someone here who he has beef with and can potentially put him up plus if both michael and aang stay i do believe men are easier to manipulate incase i need to djdjjfkfkf so with that said

I evict Shirley
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:24 am

Eviction #3

everyone is so messy right now with the vote me thinks and i dont really care who goes so imma just vote because yolo and we need some BBQ bucks am i right ladies!!

i vote to evict idris
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:41 am

honestly these noms dont make any noise to me because they were all just least inact noms and im glad carly won veto and came off yasss but im thinking ahead and basically i dont have any connection with dean and if he won hoh id probably go up so i hope hes one of the noms who goes

i evict dean
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:20 am

chile i dont even know how this vote will actually end and i feel bad voting sunflower and i still hope carly stays but i think tinashe staying will be super good for me (i hope) so i vote to evict sunflower
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:20 pm

Me and heather could have probably teamed up in this game and been good together but i think shes a goner today so i have to vote to evict heather.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:31 am

lit rally i dont know whats gonna happen this eviction but im just gonna yolo it. i vote to evict keke even tho i told her i wasnt evicting her lolz
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:32 am

Honestly aang is not a threat to my game at all but it doesnt seem like anyone is interested in even trying to keep him so i sadly evict aang
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:13 am

I evict blair for the lolz.......if percy does stay sorry Tyler but it makes more sense for me
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 am

from what it sounds like this might be a unan vote to evict nottie? i left unan on my season and its not IT so im evicting blair for the lolz again

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 am

i fear that she was way too quiet tonight for my liking and she probably has an idol or something that will save her but im not gonna just sit here and hand the girls alliance this game like others are doing so i evict layla (shes so nice tho omg i hope were friends after this bc i genuinely really like her)
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:04 am

pretty sure billie is staying and im fine with that but i vote to evict billie just for lolz
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:40 am

Im evicting AOC

Rip blair tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 pm

I hate to do this omg because with all my history yall know i always vote how i want and throw hinky votes but i cant do that tonight. i sadly vote to evict keesha
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:37 am

this is the worst vote i have had to make this whole season and i genuinely feel sick and very sad. im so sorry but i have to evict sandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction Votes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes    Eviction Votes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Votes
Page 1 of 1