Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE   DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:30 am

Ok so Alycia had a campaign to me where she mentions a majority alliance and honestly I believe her completely because it was VERY concerning how quickly the vote seemingly went on her with 28 people voting and 4 options. So now there is some strange secret majority alliance and I have no idea who is in it and who to trust. Side Note: all these rooms I see popping up and me not being included in any of them is very concerning like I just saw one called the Tipton Hotel. Also another side note: I am concerned about people in this game knowing eachother because who suggests to a complete stranger to name their room penis in ear and Dick in butt unless they have a prior relationship and signed up for the game together. Anyways looks like I have my work cut out for me to snatch that 3k but I’ll try my best
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE   DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 am

LMFAO Celine <3 My heart will go on for you

Those are just names I put when I create a room so people dont know what its for sksks. No one asked for a room with sexual names. Its just me putting dumb names the time I lock it up.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

DR: NERVOUS ABOUT MAJORITY ALLIANCE
Page 1 of 1