Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:16 pm

Celine thinks she has yours sksks but it does seem split right now. Watch it end up a tie
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:16 pm

well yeah i want to keep celine dont get me wrong, but i dont wanna flip on carter
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:45 pm

Yeah I agree, it's a tough spot to be in
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:02 am

I think I was in a lose lose situation jsnfjdnisnd that’s the last time I put my neck out there
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 am

I feel you on that because phew girlie enough! tonight
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 am

I guess I deserved that though, me and Celine were cool and I did want her to stay. I ended up not keeping her for carter and bc the votes weren’t there.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:28 am

I don't think you deserved that but I get what you mean. I even tried to see if she had the votes but no one would really say either so that's why I was hesitant because of that plus Carter wanted her out as well.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 am

And Celine I guess did keep me so I feel bad sksks :/ lol
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:30 am

At this point, someone who is going to pop off like that JDNDJDND maybe we were better off
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:34 am

Probably sksks because she would've came for our asses next most likely if she couldn't get to who she wanted to

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 6:32 am

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 am

How are you feeling with everything else she said
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:36 am

There was a lot of alliances and I wasn’t included in one of them lol so It shows where I stood with her, I’m sure carter is pissed at me now for trying to help her in the veto but I thought getting Celine was a weak move. Oh well
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:15 am

She shouldn't have exposed y'all trying to help her in veto loll because you did try to help. Have you spoken to Carter to see if shes upset?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:06 am

No Lolol I don’t wanna bother her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Billie   This room is for Daphne & Billie - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Billie
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next