Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey

Go down 
+3
Michael Cimino
Aang
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:53 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Michael, Aang, Penelope & Shirley, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Alycia Debnam Carey should use the Power of Veto on you.

Alycia Debnam Carey, you have until 10:23pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Hey there houseguests!!! Alycia I know we haven’t really talked rhat much but I’ve been really enjoying my time in this house so far and I really wanna keep on playing this awesome game with all of you, I would really appreciate if you used the power of veto to keep me safe but I understand whatever move you do that’s best for your game much love to you I love you

Sunflower and Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Okay hi, I just hope you can use the veto on me. I already plea my case to you in private dms. I will do anything to stay thank you Smile

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 pm

Alycia, I would greatly appreciate you using your veto on myself if it best for your game. I am on the block because I did not reply to a DM... a quick DM check would prove that is not true. I would love to keep playing with all of you!

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Shirley I just found the DM I sent you. I'm sorry for nominating you, I'm sure you will survive the round, but I didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:16 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Shirley I just found the DM I sent you. I'm sorry for nominating you, I'm sure you will survive the round, but I didn't lie.

Now you are blatantly lying. Are you looking for a "reaction"? This is about all you will get. Nice try on the gaslighting, I checked my DMs before I posted my response, but go off. You are revealing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi,

UGH I know everyone loves a comeback story but I really hate that I am now in this position and like not even in a pandering "Oh I hate that i have all the power and am getting you goblins out lmfao choke" way... I ACTUALLY REALLY HATE IT. But I'm gonna draw on BB tropes of the past and say I don't want blood on my hands so unfortunately I cannot use the veto.  Crying or Very sad  I wish you all a kilogram of luck and I am sorry again!!! This veto meeting is adjourned unless it's not I don't know if I have that power tbh Arisa probably has to adjourn it anyways slay~

Also omg this live veto meeting going down while I was typing Survivor tribal councils are shaking!!

Aang and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:20 pm

It’s all good Alycia!! I completely understand the move!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:25 pm

Shirley Chisholm wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Now you are blatantly lying. Are you looking for a "reaction"? This is about all you will get. Nice try on the gaslighting, I checked my DMs before I posted my response, but go off. You are revealing yourself.

Are we allowed to post a screen shot of it? I don't like being called a liar over something so small. I'm overwhelmed by DMs and don't always get to all of them in a timely manner, but I own up to it instead.
Back to top Go down
Shirley Chisholm

Shirley Chisholm

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

If the DM was so "small" why put me on the block over it? What was the reason for even bringing it up or putting me OTB if you too get overwhelmed? Check the other post where I said I found it. I'm done with this... I'm off to campaign.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 pm

I saw it Shirley, but after I had already posted this and it won't let me delete it. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tinashe

Tinashe

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 pm

omg just catching up on this (popcorn emoji that won't show up because this website is old school)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Alycia Debnam Carey Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: