Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:34 am

We don't know until Arisa says but thanks girl! You played a great game as well and it was nice working with you <3

Like I said before if you have any tea for me I'm all ears 😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:36 am

lol no I know I have the majority to go ugh. Carter and AOC said they’re evicting me and Haleigh/Tyler aren’t replying either and if it ties lololol Carly isn’t keeping me after I called her out lmfao.

I’m just gonna accept my defeat already. It’ll make it sting less when I’m evicted.

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:42 am

Sorry girl, if you go tonight I'll be bored for the rest of the game sksjs but I'll win the next HoH in your honor 😌
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Eating an Oreo McFlurry tonight right before veto! In spirit of Sandra winning the last time this shit better help me win too! If not I'll be fighting you after the season Sandra <3 So let's hope I win !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 72 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 72 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72