Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Swayleigh Love Thread

Go down 
+12
Daphne Blake
Idris Elba
Tinashe
Keesha Smith
Penny Proud
Marianne Williamson
Michael Cimino
Megan Fox
Aang
Layla Keating
Susie Carmichael
Arisa Cox
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

The Swayleigh Love Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swayleigh Love Thread   The Swayleigh Love Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Swaggy and Bayleigh you guys are the embodiment of strength and love. We’ve seen what you had to deal with from some fans and you’ve dealt with it like the bosses y’all are. Thank you for continuing to be unapologetically yourselves. Thank you for your contributions to this amazing supersized season. I hope you read this thread and it brings you so much joy. Swaggy I’ll miss seeing you on my tv but something tells me we haven’t seen the last of you. Your growth is nothing short of an inspiration. Bayleigh Queen I love watching you kill it on the challenge. For a rookie, you really snapped sis! I wish the both of you the best of everything in life! I love you
PS: Your puppy is an absolute cutie omg 🥰

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

The Swayleigh Love Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Swayleigh Love Thread   The Swayleigh Love Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Swayleigh, thank you for always being so unapologetically yourselves. Hope to see you both on all stars <3
Back to top Go down

The Swayleigh Love Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2