Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Ranking Players most to least trusted

Go down 
+3
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Haleigh Broucher
Layla Keating
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Ranking Players most to least trusted  Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Arisa really wants me to rank 29 mofos *sigh* here goes nothing.

1. Keke Palmer - cute girl and we vibe the most
2. Carter - again another girl she’s similar to keke tbh are they the same person playing twice?
3. Susie Carmichael - 3rd member of silent 3. Seems real and straightforward
4. Tyler Durden - spoke to him briefly but i really like his vibe and he kept me safe yesterday so a comp beast to keep on the side.
5. Marianne - I feel like if she was ever in a position of HOH, she’ll keep me safe.
6. Celine - see above. Same reasoning
7. Sandra - I’m literally just going off personal chats wise and she seems the most fun to talk to.
8. Sunflower - we had an amazing chat the first day. It died down but I feel like I would be safe with them
9. Keesha Smith - cool girl. I hope I’m safe with her
10. Idris Elba - I like his vibe and he was telling me about last nights hoh so maybe there’s some trust there. Intrigued to see him win hoh though
11. Nottie Salton - Hmm Nottie seems cool. We had a few chats and he shared a lot with me.
12. Heather - she wasn’t active yesterday but our chat was pretty good and she can win comps. I don’t think she’ll ever target me.
13. Aang - I don’t know how he feels about me but I do believe he likes 6 figures and would keep us safe. Well I hope so.
14. Daphne - for now I do trust that she’ll keep the bad girls club safe
15. AOC - I have 2 rooms with her but it seems like she has her priorities elsewhere but as long as she don’t touch me, I’m Gucci
16.  Audrey - we spoke very briefly and she seems amazing on the bad girls club. I like her. Wish we could talk more tho
17. Megan - game wise I do not trust a word she says. She’s everywhere in this game but she’s this high up because I do believe she’ll keep me safe
18. Billie - another person. She likes my public comments so that’s good right? Anyway I also think she’ll keep BGC safe
19. Percy - we have a room and had a few good talks. I can trust him to keep me safe but not with info in this game.
20. Haleigh - game wise, I do not trust her.
21. Dean - I feel like he’s just so boring lol anyway I tried with him and got nothing back. Not trying again
22. Carly - I feel like she would be someone good but like she expects people to message her first and sis me too tf.
23. Rae - maybe if she was more active, she’d be a good number t have.
24. Michael - I do not like his vibe one bit.
25. Tinashe - I don’t trust her at all.
26. Alycia - I feel like she’s with Tinashe, chloe, haleigh
27. Blair - ain’t said a word to her. No reason to trust.
28. Chloe - I’m mad shes in that BGC group for what
29. Penny Proud - I tried with sis but talking to her is like talking to a wall. Stop asking questions that you don’t have answers to love

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm

And Arisa you BETTER read it.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:07 am

Ranking 19 people most to least

1. Carter - I feel like I can share everything with her + vice versa. #trio
2. Keke - sometimes makes irrational decisions and doesn’t listen like last night 🙄 but i trust her #trio
3. Meg - Megan has slowly grown on me. Although irratic, she does seem trustworthy and honest with me
4. Tyler - I can trust him to win comps and keep me safe. Anything else? Forget about it lol
5. Susie - still cagey and doesn’t give much out but I trust her. Good vibes
6. Sandra - I would say Sandra should be too 3 since I talk to her a lot but at the same time, I know she’s sneaky
7. AOC - I feel like maybe I can trust her. I think after getting called out last night, she has finally started to be real with me. We’ll see how long it lasts. Sis coasting and throwing comps lost you last season. Step it up
8. Audrey - won 2 hohs and kept me safe. Scary because she doesn’t discuss noms and already has an idea but I trust that she keeps me safe atleast
9. Nottie - we talk the least out of the top 10 but whenever we do, it’s good and I feel like he’s being real with me.
10. Daphne - I trust her to stick with BGC
11. Billie - I trust her to stick with BGC, win a comp girl
12. Keesha - definitely coasting but I trust she’ll keep me safe
13. Blair - she’s just there. No reason for me to trust again
14. Marianne - even tho I talk to her a lot and she gives me info, I have to be careful with this girl because she has a habit of dropping names and taking info 2 mins after it’s received. Get it together sis. Get it together.
15. Percy - quite honestly I think he’s disrespecting the season. If you’re not gonna try, don’t be here just to be a number.
16. Celine - I don’t know with Celine. I know she’s in that alliance but I don’t know... something in my guts tells me she’s secretly against us
17. Aang - girl anyway
18. Haleigh - I always knew she was apart of that Michael/chloe/ penny group and surprise surprise. They want me, carter and keke out lol I don’t trust her. I hate that she’s using personal sob story to get people. I’ll be ready to write my 300 word essay on the sadness occurring in my life tomorrow maybe then people would leave my name alone.
19. Carly - Again another person exposed as working with Michael and winning us gone. she’s insanely good at vetoes. I really don’t know what she would do if not me

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:59 am

1. Carter
2. Audrey
3. Susie
4. Tyler
5. AOC
6. Daphne
7. Blair
8. Haleigh
9. Keesha
10. Carly
11. Billie
12. Sandra
13. Marianne
14. Celine
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:49 pm

just want to make it clear i did not make up a sob story :/ i wrote in my DR about what happened and once im revealed anyone can look at my tweets from that time frame and confirm

Megan Fox and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Haleigh Broucher wrote:
just want to make it clear i did not make up a sob story :/ i wrote in my DR about what happened and once im revealed anyone can look at my tweets from that time frame and confirm
Sorry about your pet Haleigh! I was gonna message you but I didn’t know what to say and I wanted to respect your privacy Sad

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:09 pm

me going down every ranking my power <3
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm

Well damn
Back to top Go down
Tinashe

Tinashe

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Damn ma
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 pm

oh yes well i guess we are even because i called you harlot keating in my ranking

Tinashe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking Players most to least trusted    Ranking Players most to least trusted  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking Players most to least trusted
Page 1 of 1