Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:34 pm

haha gotcha gotcha theres only one true houseguest that i want to really see back because i think he was robbed due to fucking vanessa haha i want johnny mac back. other than that its a toss up as i started watching during 14. wouldnt mind seeing dan back to I want to lick you shit up tbh but we know he aint coming back
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:35 pm

from what i read about the cast for 22 i fucking hate it there are some good ones in there but the majority of the cast are people that we didnt wanna see come back like WHY IS PAUL HERE AGAIN THREE TIMES NOW BRO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:37 pm

lmao I'm glad there is another johnny mac lover<3 people randomly hated him because of the way he screamed in the DR but I found him to be pretty entertaining<3

What is this list omg can I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Paul was so awful. The first time I get it. Second time he was not necessary at all and he woulda been good for a returnee season. But since he already showed up twice he didn't need to be there
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:39 pm

josh paul frankie daneille from bb3 frankie from 16
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:40 pm

I LIVED FOR HIS DRS LMAO his vote for shelli was so fucking funny."hey john" "what do you want?" "please cast your vote to evict" "i vote to evict shelli" "thank you" "yeah whatever" LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:33 pm

lmfao frankie is annoying. why do people love him ugh

John<3 So sassy. I think he would have done so much better if vanessa wasn't around. I loved how she was a total gamebot the entire season and had a good read on everyone but with John he constantly told her the opposite of what he wanted to hear. she would rage so bad and started getting upset <3 good times omg
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:49 pm

haha he was the only one that knew what was going on with her thank fucking god steve took her out when he did she woulda won 9-0
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:51 pm

lmfao are you not a vanessa fan?
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:53 pm

i can respect her game but as a person watching i was just rooting for anyone to take her out she controlled the whole game. and literally never got the blood on her hands
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:55 pm

Wait so what about Derrick?

Yeah I hate when players steamroll through the game. That's so boring.

I wish Vanessa owned up to her moves in the DR more though. Less crying too.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:26 am

I hated her emotional game and people fell for it. Derrick is the first person to not see the block and win so I respect him for that. Paul tried to be Derrick of bb19 and it failed LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:32 am

So basically if a guy does it he’s a boss but if it’s a woman you can’t respect?

;(
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:52 am

NOOOOOO STOPPP LMAO
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 am

You know that’s now what I’m about girl
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:57 am

I was trolling lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Sandra
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next