Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Aang & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:10 pm

Lmao yesssss Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Watch, we are going to make it to the final two and neither one of us will even know how we got there.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:15 pm

I would so be down for a final two omg!!! Is this an ofcial thing!!!! Also are you doing that luxary thing?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:25 pm

LOL.

I meant that as a tongue in cheek joke. Not that I don't want to make a final two with you. I just haven't thrown that phrase out there. I think it's still too early with so many people in the game still and so much chaos that can happen between now and then. I'm not going to be like "omg lets final two ^_^" if one of us could literally could booted in any of the upcoming rounds. That being said, I don't want you to think that I don't trust you or have other plans. Once the numbers go down, I am more than happy to form something concrete and as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to act like you are my final two without putting a ring on it. So that means I'll do what I can to make sure that we are both good whether that means escaping the block or surviving the vote. I hope you can do the same<3
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Haha girl I was like she’s already saying these things lmao you know I got your back girl and I knkw you have mine. I know we are gonna work so well together we got this
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 pm

Agreed. As I've told you before, I like your vibe! Everyone else all gaming hard and here we are being a total mess.

Oh and to answer your question, I did the luxury task. I just wrote a few words of wisdom for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Haha sounds good you’re my number one jjst an fyi hehe but that’s expected
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:43 pm

I'm sure you tell that to all the horses.

And yes you're my number one too obviously. You remind me of a little brother I never had.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:38 am

lol we can’t even vote in the majority!

I’m not sure if that necessarily a bad thing. With there being four nominees it makes it hard for anyone to receive a clear majority. Someone who might be an obvious boot might get some votes not cast against them and thrown onto someone else, but then that can easily pile up too.

I’m just glad we are both moving on! When you were on the block, were you stressed? At first I thought maybe it wouldn’t be surprised chaotic but the votes have been, well interesting, to say the least. I would have peed my pants in fear.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 pm

It Deff wasn’t an easy ride sitting on that block for sure haha t at the end of the day it was okay
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:21 pm

10/10 would do again!

Just kidding. Nobody would love that lmao
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Nooooo haha what about that vote tho!’n
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Rofl what do you think happened? It looked like a train wreck but I’m glad I wasn’t on the block.

Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Yeah thank god we weren’t that would’ve been a shit show I have no idea what happened
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:39 pm

That would have been unfortunate.

So what are your thoughts going forward?

I feel like people are slowly letting their claws come out. These votes get wilder and wilder. I’m open to roping other people in for our game, but I also feel like a group alliance this early could be detrimental to our game. But I think we need to start being more proactive so that when the rug is pulled from underneath us we can still remain standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Aang & Sandra   This room is for Aang & Sandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Aang & Sandra
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next