Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

Extra Money Task 1  Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task 1    Extra Money Task 1  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Rankings 
It goes in order from who I trust the most to who I trust the least. 

Alexandria 
This is my baby and I trust her 100%. I can tell that our games won't be as closely aligned this season (She likes to play a very low visible way and that's not how I play) But I know for a fact I have her back 1000% and vice versa. 
Idris Elba
This man is such a whore but he's voted with me every time and he tells me everything. Not that he knows much because he isn't on as much as me and others. Honestly he's only higher than Tyler because Tyler tells Layla way more than he tells me so. 
Tyler Durden 
I love this man! And sometimes it does hurt when Layla tells me something he's doing before he ever tells me. Thats IF he tells me. But I still trust him completely and I hope it's mutual. I try to stress to him to play his own game, because I sure am. But he's someone I want to go to the end with. 
Layla Keating 
First off. Who doesn't trust Layla?? LOL. She is probably high on everyones list honestly. The way she tells me what everyone is thinking and doing before they even think to tell me. I trust her but I know for sure she won't take me to final 2. I wouldn't take it personal, it's just something Im aware of. 
Sandra 
I LOVE Sandra. I can't wait to find out who this is at the reveal! Literally she cracks me up and we talk 24/7. Some game but mostly just crazy off the wall stuff. She's kinda my Joe of the season. Someone Im not completely working with but I adore on a friendship level. But unlike Joe in season 1, I'll try to do better at keeping her safe! 
Keke 
So yesterday morning Keke was high on my list. But the way she lied to me was.....that was a very eye-opening move. And this is what I mean when I say Cent in season 1 would have never saw that lie. And if I did, I would have never made too big of a deal about it. But I've played, won, and hosted this game. Small lies like that are for a reason. 
Blair
So my first time talking to Blair was this morning. I get such great vibes from her, Im glad she reached out so we can work together! I also know she's tied to people I am not close with so that means she can at least give a little Tickle my Skittle about me if they bring me up. It's premature to put her this high but for now I think I trust her. 
Keesha Smith
Here is the thing, I trust Keesha but I also know she's well integrated into this cast. I don't believe she came up with flipping the vote to Leslie on her own. I believe whatever alliance she is working with decided it and then she came to me looking for another vote. Obviously my people has already decided this too so I just went with it and acted like she was a mastermind. Everyone loves an ego stroke. I'll play the dummy for her since I do believe she'll keep me safe. 
Aang
This is my guy! I think our working relationship is very surface level. We don't discuss votes or anything deep about the game but I trust him not to screw me. 
Haleigh 
Hmmmm. This is a hard one because I know she's in an alliance with Alycia but I don't trust Alycia and want her gone after the way she competed yesterday. She never tells me her vote until AFTER votes are read. So hmmmm. I think she just talks to me so I don't target her which I mean, it's mutual. 
Carmichael 
I trust her. She has a chill vibe and we message throughout the day. BUT I know her and Layla are close and talk about everything. I also know everyone on this cast loves her. When you have everyone's back, you have no one's back. 
Audrey Horne 
I get sketchy vibes from her. I think people should think more carefully about the characters they choose because certain pictures give off certain vibes. I also know she messaged everybody that first night, including me, so once again how can I trust her? Hopefully she has my back just enough due to BGC. 
Daphne 
I trust her but sis is never on or at least that's what she says. She messaged me today so maybe we'll become closer. She was the one who thought I was Meg thee Stallion LMFAOOO.
Megan 
Hmm.....I would have put her down their with nottie if not for her kissing ass so much. At this point I literally can't touch her even if I wanted to! I'd have to hope someone targets her first to vote her out. And even that may get messy since she wants to act like we're besties all of a sudden. It's a good strategy for now. It ensures that I can't/won't put her up any time soon but if we both make it farther, she's touching the block. 
Heather 
Chile. She's not active enough for me. Or hell she may be active just not towards me. At least she kept me safe during her inactivity given HoH reign. 
Marianne
I think she's sketchy asf. Just everything about her screams Fessy to me. Like the paranoia is def on Fessy level. I also know she was working with Shirley/Celine and wants to act like she wasn't so there is that. 
Penny
Again, dust. Dry. Sahara. 
Sunflower
We haven't talked one on one at all. But she seems nice enough in the kitchen thread. I may message tomorrow but Im not sure. 
Michael 
Chile I tried with him and he is giving bare minimum. He's one of those people that's on here to flirt his way through the game, idk if he even wants to win. You either have to have a d*ck or throw yourself at everyone like Megan to get anything out of him.  
Billie
We're in BGC together but that is all. She's never reached out to me individually but was all up Carmichael's ass last night so...eye opening for sure. 
Dean
I tried with him too but again, Im not about to flirt with them and throw myself at them for no safety. It's already weird enough that I have to act super girly and flirt with the men characters when really I wanna tell Ronan how fine she is whenever she pops up in a thread Wink 
Chloe
Chloe has said nothing to me and we got put in that room Penny made together so. For now she can just be there Ig. 
Alycia 
I don't trust whoever this is and believe with all my heart it's a returnee. The way they beasted those comps yesterday. Hell no. I want them gone. 
Carly Incontro
I didn't even know we had a Carly honestly. 
Celine Dion
Again, never talked to them before so. 
Percy Jackson
Is he even active? 
Rae
How dare you sign up with this name and not come to me! lol jk. Again, I don't talk to them so. 
Tinashe
Don't talk to her and don't listen to the artist like that either... 
Nottie Salton
Chile you and meg are both this damn low! Your social game is just next level horrible compared to hers though. I'd put him up if I won HoH and watch Megan try to save him and show her cards. 
Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task 1
Page 1 of 1