Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 am

Well initially I was dead set on doing Chloe because she keeps dragging our name for no reason and I also thought it was a given that heather gets the most votes but then I heard about Daphne was going around campaigning for Heather so I was like okayy no I’m switching my vote. Chloe can talk a lot of shit but it’s heather who is winning comps and can help that side. So I did Heather and that’s what Tyler wanted me to do anyway
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:54 am

A few people like Marianne and keesha have said they did heather too but I don’t know all 8
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:56 am

Yeah honestly I did the same. She really annoyed me with her campaigning but then I heard a ton of people voting her anyway so I changed to heather. I wasn’t trying to be shady, I just thought they had the most votes anyway.

At least we can attribute those votes to “ensuring heather goes” versus “let’s flip the script on Sandra and Layla” lmao. That would be my biggest concern so I’m glad that’s not the case.

Do we know who else probably did the same?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 am

Yeah that’s exactly what my vote was. Ensuring Heather 100% goes so I’m glad she did even tho I’ve had amazing talks with her the first few days, she just wasn’t active enough to build solid relationships. And tbh I’m not sure who else. Marianne was the one who messaged me and asked me what I was doing so when I said ‘I heard chloe and Heather getting the most votes’ she was Like urm no sis where you’ve been it’s chloe and michael.. I was like what 😂 then keesha messaged me to say she was switching her vote from Chloe to heather
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 am

I don’t know if Keke was already doing chloe and switched to heather or whether she was just doing heather anyway cuz I know Tyler went around asking people to do heather
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:07 am

Ah okay.

Honestly I feel like it was a last minute change of people just wanting to make sure we control the vote and heather goes.

What a mess. Can we go beck to the two nominee setup?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:10 am

Lmfao there’s still 20 of us sir. It feels like the season is just now starting so maybe we will?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:13 am

SAHDKAKFJSJ SIRRRRR??!!

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 Giphy

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 Tenor

It feels like an allstars season. The intensity of everyone playing. The fact that we are at top 20 and everyone has a history with one another, whether it’s cool buddies or acquaintances. So fun.

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:20 am

LSKSKSKSKSKSK it highkey does feel like allstars. By the way, do you know who bought the double votes? Atleast now we know Michael got the nullifier
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:31 am

Honestly I have no idea. Those things were so cheap it could have been anyone.

If I had to guess, it probably belonged to someone who is playing both sides or sticking to the background. Winning HOH would be pointless for them and they know they’re better off buying a cheaper gift nobody is going for
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:48 am

You don’t think somebody that was already evicted had it?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:53 am

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised but I’d rather assume someone still has it and be surprised when it doesn’t show than assume it’s been taken out and be surprised when it shows up

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:38 pm

You smart
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Is it just me or are people quieter now?

I wonder if people are going to perceive us as threats now?

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:43 pm

What do you mean quieter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next