Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Girl work it!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 pm

I guess we gotta wait for Saoirise. She might be interested if not then what will we do Sandy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Just tell me which car she drives and I’ll take care of her tires.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:53 pm

Sandra how do we prepare for this hoh comp? The messiest one yet apparently
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:51 pm

I’m not worried.

We just have to accept it and realize everybody is playing a game. You’ll know who is genuine based on your relationships with them and they should expect the same. If anyone is worried, then it’s just their own guilt manifesting. 

Example, I am aware that you may have other relationships that benefit you and you’re aware I have relationships that benefit me. That’s the name of the game. But we both trust each other deeply and we can both take solace in knowing actions speak louder than words. You’ve been loyal and laidback and I have too. No challenge that Kathy made in the bathroom is going to change that.

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:54 pm

By the end of this season, I’m gonna mature into an adult thanks to you 😂 I think I’m more nervous about the actual comp itself. We’ll deal with who wins and where I’m at with them when the time comes. I’m just naturally a person who freaks out and stresses too much
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if she posted rankings or something.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Omg that’ll be stupid though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:12 pm

Hopefully stupid enough <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:12 pm

Oh dang girl I was rooting for you at the end! So close!

That challenge wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I think love you and adore you<3 I think we are good with Daphne and with Meg I assume she wouldn't nominate you since you made it so far. If she wanted you gone you would have been cut no?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:25 pm

I thought I’d be out first round 💀 I’m shocked I got to the end. You’ll read my drs I was literally ‘NOBODY IS PICKING ME MY FEELINGS ARE HURT’ 😂
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Literally had a full blown meltdown then I was like oh? I’m glad we made it that far. you was thoroughly entertaining throughout as always what’s knew
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:40 pm

That's how I felt in the middle. I had to remind Carly that I was still in the game<3

Aw thank you! I'm sure Arisa was like STFU. I did try to keep it to a minimum, because every round was like 2-3 pages lol.

I'm glad we are safe though yay
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:41 pm

I don’t think I got any messages during that comp 😂 I guess nobody cared if I picked them or not
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:42 pm

I reminded her on the thread<3 It was so shameless. I knew it was between Nottie and I so I was like "MOVE OUTTA DA WAY BETCH"<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next