Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:33 am

That’s fine. I don’t have anything to hide that hasn’t already been thrown out there anyway so she can bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Hey boo I’m sorry if I came across rude on the thread! I truly just wanted everybody to focus 😭 I do love your commentary tho it’s usually what I look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:18 pm

LOL no I was gonna stop anyway and then Arisa asked me to clarify so I was responding to that.

<3
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:38 pm

KSKSKSKSKS okay I read it back and I was like OMG i hope I wasn’t too rude
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:45 pm

I literally wept for the rest of the competition
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:45 pm

I mean since you’re Sabrina now, I don’t doubt that 🤣 she’s a professional weeper
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 pm

Sabrina<3 such a trainwreck<3

I figured I could change my avi and make it more appropriate
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Hey girl!

I woke up to Marianne sending me some weird messages. I think she’s trying to pit us against one another. Honestly it seems like she was getting frantic when she realized she was going and all I want to say is that I understand if you are reluctant in trusting me. I know I didn’t handle that eviction ceremony so well. I do want the avengers to do well though and I wanna make it up to you. I do not doubt you in this game at all and I’m bringing this to your attention because I know I told you if I heard anything I would talk to you about it before making any assumptions. No hard feelings though <3 you know I love you girl!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Lol honestly I’m so happy she’s gone. She was such a mess in this game. You already know where I stand with you. We’ve had our differences and we resolved it. I’ve said it numerous amount of times that I am loyal to the avengers and honestly I just have to win a comp to prove it but I know y’all know I’m telling the truth when I say that. but i suck at comps I can’t help that Sad xo I love you too sandy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Yeah we both caught her just stirring the pot and being an overall mess and she was getting mad she couldn’t pull a fast one on us. lol the narrative between me, you, and her could literally be a Lifetime movie. I’m glad she’s gone and I cannot wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds now that we got the wildcard out!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Exactly!! I don’t see anybody trying to pull a fast one on me. I’m a very direct person. Some people might not like that but If I feel or hear something, I can’t just fake it with you like I didn’t you know? It will make me feel weird . unfortunately I did that to you so early before we’ve established a close bond and that’ll always be my bad but atleast you know how I am more than anyone methinks
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:27 pm

It’s all water under the bridge. People are banking that we don’t have a grown up conversation lmfao they expect us to be petty and come after us. But we don’t roll like that and people are just going to hate on that.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:30 pm

PERIODT. But also I have to win a damn comp to even think about you sksksksk
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:42 pm

I could win a comp and I still wouldn’t think about you xoxo

I’m just wondering when jury begins lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Right i mean if I could you wouldn’t be a thought anyway. I mean I’m so proud of us we beat 20 people! And I would be surprised if jury hasn’t started yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next