Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia

Go down 
+19
Carly Incontro
Percy Jackson
Tinashe
Tyler Durden
Saoirse Ronan
Heather
Alycia Debnam Carey
Idris Elba
Haleigh Broucher
Audrey Horne
Billie Eilish
Megan Fox
Marianne Williamson
Keesha Smith
Carter
Michael Cimino
Susie Carmichael
Aang
Arisa Cox
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:41 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction but tonight will work differently because TWO people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:41pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:41pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:41am EST Thursday July 2nd 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE TWO HOUSEGUESTS WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

Shirley Chisholm likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 pm

I know the feeling too well up there I really am sorry too the noms and I wish you guys the best of luck

Susie Carmichael and Carter like this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Best of luck to the nominees <3
Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 pm

good luck all
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:45 pm

Goodluck to the nominees! <3

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Good luck Noms <3

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Best of luck, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:02 pm

Good luck nominees
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:07 pm

Best of luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Best of luck to the nominees, and I'm sorry to those I put in this position
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:10 pm

wish you the best of luck nominees!

Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Idris Elba

Idris Elba

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Hello,

So I hear that my name is going around from another nominee. I'm just here to say that I am not going to go around and say others names to try to save myself because thats not what I do. I will campaign for myself but I will not be that person who feels that they have to throw someone else under the bus to keep their a** safe. I hope you all will consider keeping me in this game for another round and I respect all of your decisions. But my good sis I see you.

Good luck to the other nominees

Nottie Salton, Shirley Chisholm and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

oop
Back to top Go down
Alycia Debnam Carey

Alycia Debnam Carey

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:07 am

are you trying to address me? :/ i am sorry i don't have the luxury of becoming the final 3 goat having to do virtually nothing and achieving 0 votes whilst i was witch hunted during my first days here... like ya i would rather get rid of you because anyone who sits next to you is going home girl 😭 😭
Back to top Go down
Idris Elba

Idris Elba

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 am

I said what I had to say. Anyone who can copy and paste their self out of any situation they are in should really be the one leaving, but everyone here has a mind of their own so I will not try to tell anyone what they should do. Like I said I hope everyone decides to keep me around Smile

Shirley Chisholm and Sunflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Heather VS Idris VS Rae VS Alycia Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next