Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Carly & Production Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Carly & Production Chat  Empty
PostSubject: Carly & Production Chat    Carly & Production Chat  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:16 am

Let's have a cute little chat where we all chat and kiki and talk about life n what not and so forth ~ ~

anyway how's y'alls DAY?

chile the way I'm convinced I have corona virus but I refused to get tested because I'm not trying to let it impact me in this game <3333 my dediCATION.... they don't make em like me anymore huh
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Carly & Production Chat    Carly & Production Chat  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 am

OMG not the rona!!

My day has been semi uneventful.....work and then spent the past few hours in all my various twitter games. My dumb ass is in 4 right now
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Carly & Production Chat    Carly & Production Chat  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:15 am

I- who tf are you on twitter? what games are you in rn? or are you not allowed to say ~ ~

games are so STRESSFUL HOW THE HELL ARE YOU IN 4 AT ONCE I did two at once and almost lost my mind
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Carly & Production Chat    Carly & Production Chat  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:48 am

I am Rae @NicsUnicorn (From 2015-2019 I was @BBSuperfan4 but I kept getting suspended...we aren't mutuals rn but your @ is very familiar)

I just keep getting invites to be in them and I'm bad at saying no LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly & Production Chat    Carly & Production Chat  Empty

Back to top Go down

Carly & Production Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Carly Incontro-
Jump to: